<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

New SMB Wii

Started by WiiGuy, June 02, 2009, 10:16:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nayrman

Quote from: StarWindWizard7 on June 15, 2009, 06:00:13 PM
*shakes head*

Yellow Toad= Wario, Blue Toad = WaLuigi.

I hope they are in the game.
Same here, just saying I'd rather have the Toads have names and personalities than just being generic Blue Toad and Yellow toad.

StarWindWizard7

Quote from: Nayrman on June 15, 2009, 06:05:02 PM
Same here, just saying I'd rather have the Toads have names and personalities than just being generic Blue Toad and Yellow toad.
At first, I didn't know what the author of this article meant...but as I read towards the end........ the more and  more I understood And agreed with him.

If these Toads have names, and a decent background of some sort, then I personally can relate and appreciate them more.
And the game would be that much more enjoyable.

I don't know if Mario and Luigi will have different powers or abilities though, cause if not....if every character fights the same and jumps the same etc etc... then you might as well play 4 Mario's at the same time, meh.

Nayrman

Quote from: StarWindWizard7 on June 15, 2009, 06:19:06 PM
At first, I didn't know what the author of this article meant...but as I read towards the end........ the more and  more I understood And agreed with him.

If these Toads have names, and a decent background of some sort, then I personally can relate and appreciate them more.
And the game would be that much more enjoyable.

I don't know if Mario and Luigi will have different powers or abilities though, cause if not....if every character fights the same and jumps the same etc etc... then you might as well play 4 Mario's at the same time, meh.
They'll all have the same abilities obviously. But yea, they need some kind of story for those two or else they'll be terribly bland in my opinion. Although since Luigi was unlockable in NSMB for hte DS, I think someone like Wario/Waluigi will be an unlockable.

StarWindWizard7

Quote from: Nayrman on June 15, 2009, 06:20:44 PM
They'll all have the same abilities obviously. But yea, they need some kind of story for those two or else they'll be terribly bland in my opinion. Although since Luigi was unlockable in NSMB for hte DS, I think someone like Wario/Waluigi will be an unlockable.
Honestly, what do you think the odds of Wario and WaLuigi being in this game? :(

Nayrman

Quote from: StarWindWizard7 on June 15, 2009, 06:42:50 PM
Honestly, what do you think the odds of Wario and WaLuigi being in this game? :(
Obviously if there are no unlockables, then zero.
But if the is unlockables, then I'd put them at the highest percentage at being unlocked. Unless of course the unlockable is that 1p can play as Luigi when he's by himself... which would be retarded and a cop out.

JrDude

I honestly only think there will be only 1 unlockable while Toad will be the 4th choice, but that's just me.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Nayrman

Quote from: JrDude ♪ on June 15, 2009, 08:36:15 PM
I honestly only think there will be only 1 unlockable while Toad will be the 4th choice, but that's just me.
probably, since Nintendo has never done much of anything in terms of unlockables for Mario games...
I just hope it is something worthwhile instead of a pallet swap X_X;;

JrDude

Think about it, Mario Bros had only Mario & Luigi, same with NSMB (DS), now we have Mario Bros 2 which had Mario, Luigi, Toad, and Peach. NSMB Wii is basically #2, and we already kinda have Mario, Luigi, and Toad, now who will the unlockable be? (if there is one)
[move][/move]
Dude .

Tupin

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Nayrman

Quote from: JrDude ♪ on June 15, 2009, 08:41:07 PM
Think about it, Mario Bros had only Mario & Luigi, same with NSMB (DS), now we have Mario Bros 2 which had Mario, Luigi, Toad, and Peach. NSMB Wii is basically #2, and we already kinda have Mario, Luigi, and Toad, now who will the unlockable be? (if there is one)
I seriously doubt it would be Peach, although I would not be surprised. It can't be Yoshi, since he's ride-able (although I would like the irony of seeing a Yoshi riding a Yoshi).
My bets from most likely to least likey:
Wario
Peach
Waluigi (only if Wario is unlockable)
Toadsworth

Nayrman

Tupin

That's what I get when I don't read the entire thread...

I always thought all male Toads were named Toad and all female ones were named Toadette. With the exception of Toadsworth, of course.

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

JrDude

Nope. The female ones are just female toads, the Pink female toad with pigtails is the only Toadette.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Nayrman

Quote from: JrDude ♪ on June 15, 2009, 08:57:13 PM
Nope. The female ones are just female toads, the Pink female toad with pigtails is the only Toadette.
Isn't Toadette the only established female Toad though? Although she suffers from Waluigi syndrome though so I don't think it's much a continuity issue...
Actually I wouldn't mind Toadette being the 4th character. It would've made more sense X_X;;

JrDude

There are many female toads in the Paper Mario series. Toadette was even in it, but that doesn't remove her filler-ness.
[move][/move]
Dude .