News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

Blazblue: The Wheel of Fate Turns Again

Started by Dr.Hobo2, September 07, 2009, 06:19:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Light

"Lieutenant, you are required back at NOL headquarters," Jin said, eying the spectators wearily. "That is a direct order." Tao hissed as Jin took a small step forward.

Tao doesn't like him either!
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Dr.Hobo2

"Noel feebly got back up. "...Yessir." She left still covering her wound with her left arm.

Light

"As for you," Jin said, turning to Mark, "M-59, be thankful that Sector Seven is the least of the NOL's worries at the moment."

Dr.Hobo2

MArk cringed at being called by his "official" name. "Don't call me that!" He lunged at Jin with fists sparking with electricity.

Dog Food

Marianna didn't have a clue about what they were talking about. She stood there, half-listening, and absentmindely scratching the tip of her nose. 'How boring, we go from fighting to talking. I came at the worst time.' But when the beast-boy jumped toward the newcomer, Marianna jumped back into attentiveness.

"Great, maybe we can have some fun now," she said, a smirk on her face as she contemplated this fact.
I get obsessively manic over things. It's a problem.

Light

"Freeze," Jin stated, making a block of ice appear in the path of Mark. "Shatter," he said a moment later, the block of ice breaking into thin, sharp pieces.

Dr.Hobo2

Mark quickly sheilded his face with his arms as he flew being cut by the cold, peircing ice as he continued flying toward Jin.

Light

Jin backstepped and formed a giant block of ice underneath him. He rode on it quickly towards Mark, his sword extended towards his opponent. Tao could only watch, as she couldn't join in on a one-on-one fight. Not only was it poor etiquette, but Tao could also hurt Mark by accident.

Magnum

A gentle breeze blew into Carl's cape and up into his chest. He let out a small sigh as he let himself be engulfed in the calming wave. "I know, sis. But... I don't know if I can let myself lose you again. I've been here for three years, worried that if I went after him, I would lose you. I don't want that to happen," he said up to the doll, Aida. It had been three years since his meeting with all those warriors. He almost lost her then, and has lived in the city for years.
He hadn't grown up much since then. His hair had gotten a little longer and he had to get a new, slightly bigger suit. Nirvana was the same, but had some smudges on her body. "But... I want to see you again, Aida. I want to taste your cooking so bad. I don't know what to do," he told her as tears began to crawl down his face.

---

Joseph made his way through the sewers of Kagutsuchi. He felt a strange power coming from the sewers. The power of knowledge. He had to find it, as he needed to understand his Garm more. Lately, he had been hearing a voice from it, telling him what to do. Controlling him. He needed to know if his emotions were his own, or Garm's.

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

Dr.Hobo2

Mark grabed Jin's sword and felt its burning ice cold seep through his metal gloves. "Take this!" He unleashed an electrical shock through the sword and to Jin.

Light

Jin smirked as the electrical wave filled his body. The pain only drove him more. He used the sword - which was being grabbed by Mark - to unleash a torrent of ice on his opponent.

Dr.Hobo2

MArk was encased in ice and thrown back by the attack. He felt the ice erode his body as he tried to breack free. He quickly did gasping and panting for air as he broke out.

Anarchy_Jas

'Food and entertainment for cheap,' Rena? continues to just watch and keep herself unnoticed and hidden, having nothing to do with this for the moment. Her hair lightly lifts up in the wind as the fight continues. She didn't worry about being found out. After all, what would 'Rena? Taylor' be doing here of all places?
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Magnum

Joseph continued to look around but couldn't find anything. Suddenly, data began to come processing into his mind, displayed behind his eyes. A fight was shown to have broken out, with a 100% chance of a Nox Nyctores being used. The Library was on the move, as they controlled most of the cursed weapons in the world. "Cautious," he told himself as he disappeared into thin air, leaving nothing but a soft blast echoing through the caves.

He reappeared in Lost Town, home of the Kaka clan and sanctuary to things like himself. The peaceful sound of the Kaka kittens flowed into his ears as he sat down on a broken down couch that was inside his base of operations, at the moment. He knew the monster came her to eat, so when Joseph wasn't out looking, he rested and recharged himself at this area. He was trying to home in on where the fight was going on, but he couldn't tell exactly. Maybe Orient town? That was one area he wouldn't be able to enter anymore, as it was too dangerous.

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

Light

Jin frowned disappointingly as Mark broke the ice prison. "I couldn't see why the NOL would want you," he said. "You're so weak." He quickly ran up to the boy and made multiple swipes with his sword.