UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

Pokemorph: Infection

Started by Pokemaster218, March 21, 2008, 04:10:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolfpika

((are you referring to me LS?))

Dr.Hobo2

"Okay." He looked around and found the faint outline of the cord. "Ah, there it is." He plugged it in and the lights flickered back on. "Ah...now we can all see." He said walking back over to Karizo. "Hey...did Kyle leave?"

Wolfpika

Pokemaster218

As kyle followed the man, he would notice that all the door were open in the hallway leading to the surgury. when he would get to the surgury, he would find that the container holding the virus was gone and the man was nowhere to be found.

THEBIRD

"Help me carry Karizo, and let's follow the doc," Jake decided, picking up a part of Karizo.

Wolfpika

Spike decided to greet the new victims, which one of them was called Jake.

"Hey, I'm Spike." Holding out a hand, Spike waited.

THEBIRD

"Hi, I'm Jake," he greeted. He slung Karizo over his shoulder before taking Spike's hand.

X_Hero

"Hey, careful, I kinda felt that!" Karizo shouted to Jake as he twinged a bit.

Dr.Hobo2

"And I'm Matt." He said feeling he should introduce himself.

THEBIRD

Good, it means you're body's nerves are still working, Jake thought back. "C'mon guys, if we can catch up to the doc we can get him to revive Karizo." Jake began following where Kyle went.

Dr.Hobo2

Matt, too, went in the direction that Kyle did. "Hey, maybe I should carry Karizo since I probably now have more physical strength being a pokemorph of a fighting type."

THEBIRD

"That doesn't make me weak, plus, watch this," Jake responded, getting an idea. He used his psychic powers to make Karizo float gently in front of him. "See? That means no one has to carry him."

Dr.Hobo2

"Ah...okay." He said waving a hand between Karizo's floating body and Jake. "Yeah...Just don't drop him or anything."

Light

((Sorry, Pokemaster, but... wouldn't that be classified as GodModding? You're giving me no chance to find out what's going on, or anything of the sort... Also, you used surgery in the wrong context and spelled it wrong. XP Sorry, I just had to point that out...))
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Anarchy_Jas

Quote from: LightningSword on April 09, 2008, 04:16:57 PM
((Sorry, Pokemaster, but... wouldn't that be classified as GodModding? You're giving me no chance to find out what's going on, or anything of the sort... Also, you used surgery in the wrong context and spelled it wrong. XP Sorry, I just had to point that out...))

((You just treated his life. XP))

Jas finds herself wandering the halls once again. "Why can't I ever keep up? I mean really..."

Keisha is somewhere hidden, her tail curled around her.
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."