News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

Perfection Incarnate: A Kingdom Hearts RP

Started by Dr.Hobo2, April 05, 2008, 03:05:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

THEBIRD

Moki got up and stretched. "We should stay close, in case they come back. We don't want to miss them," Moki added.

Dr.Hobo2

"Alright...but do you know where to get any food?"

Max Headroom

Mira started walking towards the train station. Should I go to one of those trains? They may take me to a new place, but did I see everything here?
[move][/move]

Wolfpika

"We're too late! Dam it!" Johnny threw his club on the ground in frustration.

"Actually, he's coming back I believe." Riku spoke.

"Huh?"

"Yes...he's getting closer..."

THEBIRD

"I'm not sure," replied Moki. "I thought you'd know... Eh, we should just walk around the shops near the train station and see if we can find anything to eat. The real question is: Do you have money? 'Cause I don't!"

Dr.Hobo2

"Urk." It sort of just hit him...He didn't have any Munny. "Sorry...Despite the fact that I'm the incarnation of good...I don't have any Munny."

THEBIRD

Moki's stomach growled again and he shifted uneasily. "Er... I know you're the incarnation of good and all, but perhaps you aren't above stealing... Right?"

Dr.Hobo2

"Erm...wrong. It's not right to do that kind of thing. I don't do that kind of stuff." He said emphasising the word 'I'

THEBIRD

"Okay, but let's say I was to leave here for a few minutes and come back with some food. You won't ask me how I got it and we can still eat, how's that for a deal?" Moki reasoned with him.

Wolfpika

Max Headroom

It feels as though I am missing something here, yet I want to explore another place..... Mira stood there, thinking.
[move][/move]

Dr.Hobo2

Triforce_Luigi

Sora and Ienzo finally arrived at the Station and went to look for Benvolio and Moki.

THEBIRD

After being gone for a while, Moki reappeared by Benvolio with about ten or twelve sandwhiches. "Just choose which kind you like," Moki said, taking a turkey sandwhich. "I guess the extras can be packed away for the journey, or given to the others."

Max Headroom

Eh, I can always come back. Mira looked around for some type of ticket place, then bought a day pass. He then went into a random train.
[move][/move]