News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

Perfection Incarnate: A Kingdom Hearts RP

Started by Dr.Hobo2, April 05, 2008, 03:05:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolfpika

"I can't wait any longer!" Johnny shouted with frustration.

"Then why don't you use your keyblade to find them?" Riku asked.

"...How did...you know?" Johnny stuttered.

"It was easy, you had an aura around you that I could feel." Riku replied.

"...Deal, let's go find them. I wished that you guys wouldn't figure it out until later." Johnny then called his keyblade and with it, opened a portal that would lead to wherever the presence of good was...

A minute later, a portal opened around a place where two men were eating sandwiches. ((aka, benoviolo and matt))

Dr.Hobo2

Benvolio had grabbed a ham sandwich and was almost done eating it when the two appeared. "...Wait a minute...Is that Riku?" Benvolio said outloud.

Wolfpika

((sorry about misspelling you name.))

"Benvolio... your the one that Sora went with, and the incarnation of Good. Where is Sora?"

"Yeah! If you don't tell us where he is I...I'll...I'll kick your a**!" Johnny said, holding up his keyblade.

THEBIRD

"Calm down, men," Moki said, standing up and putting his hands up to show a sign of peace. "They're on a train here right now. I'm sure they'll be here any moment."

Dr.Hobo2

"Um..." Benvolio was a bit thrown back at Johnny's hostility. "He went to go see Yen Sid. He'll be back soon." What's with this guy?

Wolfpika

"Excuse him, he was in the middle of a spar with Sora and was very upset when he just disappeared out of thin air. He thinks you kidnapped him." Riku said, holding Johnny's keyblade down.

"And I was about to beat him too!" Johnny pouted.

Dr.Hobo2

"Ah...I see." Benvolio said. "Well...Sora should be getting back soon."

Wolfpika

"Ok... hey, you have a keyblade or weapon right!?"

Dr.Hobo2

"Yeah." He said making the Pure Heart appear in his hand to show him.

Triforce_Luigi

Sora and Ienzo found the others eating sandwiches.

"Riku!" cried Sora upon seeing his old friend.

THEBIRD

"And here they are now," Moki pointed out, gesturing towards Sora and Ienzo.

Wolfpika

"Never mind that now, I was going to ask to spar with you, but Sora's here-SORA!" Johnny shouted.

"It's about time you showed up." Riku joked.

Triforce_Luigi

"Well, the train was slow!" complained Sora.

Dr.Hobo2

"Hm...he's sort of strange...How'd you come to meet him?" Benvolio asked Riku pointing at Johnny.

Wolfpika

"What's that supposed to mean?" Johnny asked.

"Ignore him, anyway, he's been with us since Kairi came back after Kingdom Hearts was saved from Ansem (Xehanort's Heartless)."