News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

Moments where things became awesome.

Started by Silverhawk79, February 28, 2011, 10:55:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FruitFlow

Quote from: Kayo on March 03, 2011, 04:16:59 PM
Yeah now I remember, I knew it increased with level difference, and actually that formula is sounding about right. So an equal levels it'll still be 30%. And pretty much all battling is done at equal level, unless you're just training in-game.

That would be correct.
If a person's level is higher than the user it will instantly fail.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Shujinco2

Fighting Metal Samus in Melee on Very Hard with Pichu. That was probably the most epic battle I've ever participated in. It was 1 stock on 1 stock, and we both reached 180%, and I was in the air. Samus had her arm cannon fully charged, and decided to use it on me at that time. I had JUST enough time to touch the ground and pull up my shield, which reflected it and killed her.

Not to mention all the poop we did before hand. Best battle ever.

Nayrman

Except computers aren't hard... Can easily be manipulated, etc., etc., etc. Boy I feel like I'm on the old smash board on Nsider.

Well, at lease you had fun doing it.

Magnum

Quote from: Nayrman on March 04, 2011, 07:57:48 AM
Except computers aren't hard... Can easily be manipulated, etc., etc., etc. Boy I feel like I'm on the old smash board on Nsider.

Well, at lease you had fun doing it.
Except yes they are. If you choose to make them easy with tactics like that, then I don't understand why you'd play the game in the first place.

Also, any of my epic moments came with Allegretto. He remembers them better. Ask him.

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

FruitFlow

Level 9 CPUs are just like the ever so aggressive Fighting Wire Frames from Melee in Cruel Brawl.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

ME86

i'm on like nsfcd and somebody actually posts, my mind was simply blown

Must be like that thing where really sick people seem to start getting better before they finally kick the bucket.
...̅̅̅

ME86

that moment when the sexy lady over there <<<< won the most amazing music competition known to europeans

FruitFlow

Quote from: ME86 on March 04, 2011, 01:09:46 PM
i'm on like nsfcd and somebody actually posts, my mind was simply blown
Ikr. Isn't that amazing?

Kayo

When the new posts have been coming in as fast as I can type for once.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

ME86

Kayo

I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

ME86

Nayrman

Quote from: Magnum on March 04, 2011, 11:01:02 AM
Except yes they are. If you choose to make them easy with tactics like that, then I don't understand why you'd play the game in the first place.

Also, any of my epic moments came with Allegretto. He remembers them better. Ask him.
Except no they're not. The higher the level the more aggressive they get. That's it. They don't try to use mindgames, they don't try and real tactics. Just attack, attack, attack. They're painfully easy even on the highest levels.

FruitFlow

Quote from: Nayrman on March 04, 2011, 01:50:26 PM
Except no they're not. The higher the level the more aggressive they get. That's it. They don't try to use mindgames, they don't try and real tactics. Just attack, attack, attack. They're painfully easy even on the highest levels.
That's what I pretty much stated, lol.