News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

Do you feel that one of the characters shouldn't be in the game?

Started by Kilroy, April 10, 2008, 12:18:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Java

Quote from: Olimar on April 21, 2008, 04:42:28 PM
Quote from: DSWiiMaster42 on April 21, 2008, 01:14:58 PM
Quote from: Olimar on April 20, 2008, 07:39:31 PM
Quote from: DSWiiMaster42 on April 20, 2008, 09:52:23 AM
Quote from: Olimar on April 19, 2008, 06:35:51 PM
Quote from: DSWiiMaster42 on April 19, 2008, 08:12:21 AM
Captain Olisuckage and King Dededon't. Enough said. They're two of the most powerless characters in Brawl. Don't get me wrong, I like them, but I don't like to play as them because they're too powerless. Or maybe I'm just not good with them.
You just suck with them. Who do you use, Ike, C. Falcon, and Sonic?

Olimar beats all three easily. Unless you use Ike's cheapness to its fullest, of course.
Ike, cheap??? I've never been so insulted in my entire life! >:( Olimar is the cheap one, besides, I can easily beat him using Ike.
I lol'd. Ike is EXTREMELY cheap. Think about it. His attacks cover MORE THAN his entire body! And plus, Coenal (HOW THE HELL DO I SPELL THAT?) says it himself. It's a two handed sword, and he's holding it with ONE HAND! Extreme power, right there.

And the fact that he swings it VERY GOD dangED FAST DOESN'T HELP THAT FACT AT ALL.

How is Olimar cheap? Purple Pikmin go nowhere, white Pikmin go the farthest, yet die in one hit. Yellow Pikmin are hard to hit with. He's fast, but no attacks are useful unless charged somewhat. Ike can KO someone at 50-70% with his A Combo! Olimar might be able to do that with a fully charged Purple Pikmin, and maybe a Yellow one.

Just because you can't beat Olimar doesn't make him a cheap character ;)

The reason why I said Olimar is cheap is because his attacks are worthless and powerless. And like MagnumSonic said, ALMOST EVERYONE hates Olimar. Even me. But just to end this stupid argument, we're all good with someone. I'm good with Ike, you aren't. You're good with Olimar, I'm not.
Both of you aren't making sense. The only reason "ALMOST EVERYONE", which is incorrect, hates Olimar, is because they don't know where he's from, or they do know where he's from, but he can't fight. It's the same thing with Jigglypuff. Both can own your sorry ass, you just gotta know how to use them, as I know how to use Olimar.

And Olimar, powerless? HA! When's the last time you got hit with a Yellow Pikmin? Never? That's what I thought.
I have to agree.

Olimar is definitely not powerless. You just have to be able to use him right.

Allegretto

Captain Olisuckage and King Dededon't. Enough said. They're two of the most powerless characters in Brawl. Don't get me wrong, I like them, but I don't like to play as them because they're too powerless. Or maybe I'm just not good with them.

Olimar beats all three easily. Unless you use Ike's cheapness to its fullest, of course.
Ike, cheap??? I've never been so insulted in my entire life! >:( Olimar is the cheap one, besides, I can easily beat him using Ike.
I lol'd. Ike is EXTREMELY cheap. Think about it. His attacks cover MORE THAN his entire body! And plus, Coenal (HOW THE HELL DO I SPELL THAT?) says it himself. It's a two handed sword, and he's holding it with ONE HAND! Extreme power, right there.

And the fact that he swings it VERY GOD dangED FAST DOESN'T HELP THAT FACT AT ALL.

How is Olimar cheap? Purple Pikmin go nowhere, white Pikmin go the farthest, yet die in one hit. Yellow Pikmin are hard to hit with. He's fast, but no attacks are useful unless charged somewhat. Ike can KO someone at 50-70% with his A Combo! Olimar might be able to do that with a fully charged Purple Pikmin, and maybe a Yellow one.

The reason why I said Olimar is cheap is because his attacks are worthless and powerless. And like MagnumSonic said, ALMOST EVERYONE hates Olimar. Even me. But just to end this stupid argument, we're all good with someone. I'm good with Ike, you aren't. You're good with Olimar, I'm not.
Both of you aren't making sense. The only reason "ALMOST EVERYONE", which is incorrect, hates Olimar, is because they don't know where he's from, or they do know where he's from, but he can't fight. It's the same thing with Jigglypuff. Both can own your sorry ass, you just gotta know how to use them, as I know how to use Olimar.

And Olimar, powerless? HA! When's the last time you got hit with a Yellow Pikmin? Never? That's what I thought.
It doesent matter if your vsing a kick ass Link user like me Olimar and jiggly will go down then boom the KO light will shine

BTW this is Magnum, I'm over at Alls house right now and we would like to know your friend code so we can show you that no little fu**s are going to beat us.

Kilroy

Quote from: Allegretto on April 21, 2008, 05:19:28 PM

It doesent matter if your vsing a kick ass Link user like me Olimar and jiggly will go down then boom the KO light will shine

BTW this is Magnum, I'm over at Alls house right now and we would like to know your friend code so we can show you that no little fu**s are going to beat us.
Well, if you were intelligent enough to look at my sig once in a while, you'd realize that it has my friend code there.

Or, even better, you could have looked in the Friend Code thread AT THE TOP OF THE INDEX
1984 WAS SUPPOSED TO BE AN INSTRUCTION NOT MANUAL
"yes you are anusface, but i am better than!!" - taw, steam forums
 FOR NSF MASCOT

Allegretto

Quote from: Olimar on April 21, 2008, 05:21:10 PM

Well, if you were intelligent enough to look at my sig once in a while, you'd realize that it has my friend code there.

Or, even better, you could have looked in the Friend Code thread AT THE TOP OF THE INDEX
This is Magnum talking *Whats the point of looking in the FC when we can waste a post*

This is All, who cares if we are intelligent enough we just have to be smart enough to use the wiimote and own like we do. Me and magnum are extremlly equal he might have beat me if he was in the tourament ^^

Kilroy

Quote from: Allegretto on April 21, 2008, 05:23:29 PM

This is Magnum talking *Whats the point of looking in the FC when we can waste a post*

This is All, who cares if we are intelligent enough we just have to be smart enough to use the wiimote and own like we do. Me and magnum are extremlly equal he might have beat me if he was in the tourament ^^
Can I laugh now?
 FOR NSF MASCOT

Allegretto

Quote from: Olimar on April 21, 2008, 05:25:37 PM

Can I laugh now?
Magnum- Listen, my brain is small. What are you laughing at?????
Allegretto-..........Same..lets just brawl :D friendly..magnum's alot more hostile than I am D: So any bad comments its magnum im super nice...I think :D

Kilroy

Quote from: Allegretto on April 21, 2008, 05:27:51 PM

Can I laugh now?
Allegretto-..........Same..lets just brawl :D friendly..magnum's alot more hostile than I am D: So any bad comments its magnum im super nice...I think :D
Alright, I've got your Friend code.

Wait, am I getting Allegretto's FC or Magnum's FC? >_>
 FOR NSF MASCOT

Allegretto

Quote from: Olimar on April 21, 2008, 05:29:24 PM

Can I laugh now?

Mine, magnum doesent have a wii so he plays at my place <.<

Kilroy

Quote from: Allegretto on April 21, 2008, 05:30:24 PM

Can I laugh now?

Ah, alright then. Well, I have you registered. I'm just waiting now...
 FOR NSF MASCOT

Allegretto

Quote from: Olimar on April 21, 2008, 05:33:01 PM
Quote from: Allegretto on April 21, 2008, 05:30:24 PM

Can I laugh now?

Ah, alright then. Well, I have you registered. I'm just waiting now...
Your my 51st brawl friend :D we are waiting now
My online name is Link, Signature thing Courage_Wisdom_Power
Also apparently Magnum is going to use olimar..sooo ill use link nxt >_<

Ridley

You guys are all pathetic. How about you come up and play against the big leaguers?
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Allegretto

Quote from: Ridley on April 21, 2008, 05:42:08 PM
You guys are all pathetic. How about you come up and play against the big leaguers?
*Twitch* Pathetic *Twitch* big leaguers
LOOK AT THE RANK IT MEANS I HAVE SOME SKILL!!!
Im a big leaguer to >_<

Kilroy

Meh, too lazy right now.

Also, Magnum, you are poop at Brawl. :P
 FOR NSF MASCOT

Allegretto

Quote from: Olimar on April 21, 2008, 06:08:45 PM
Meh, too lazy right now.

Also, Magnum, you are s*** at Brawl. :P
This is All, erm kinda stupid..irony here, during the Item matches he was fooling around waiting for you to turn them off than right when the match without items started he had to leave so i played the rest and I am not good with pit as im sure you saw XD

Kilroy

Quote from: Allegretto on April 21, 2008, 06:16:38 PM
Quote from: Olimar on April 21, 2008, 06:08:45 PM
Meh, too lazy right now.

Also, Magnum, you are s*** at Brawl. :P
This is All, erm kinda stupid..irony here, during the Item matches he was fooling around waiting for you to turn them off than right when the match without items started he had to leave so i played the rest and I am not good with pit as im sure you saw XD
Ah. Well, to tell the truth, I had items off from match one =/
 FOR NSF MASCOT