News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

Brawl Update of the Day Thread!!!! (56 K!)

Started by Leobreaker36, September 22, 2007, 08:38:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VidiotMan13

DO A BARREL ROLL!!!

Generalq

I think Resetti will make an awesome AT. It really lets him stay true to his series. I think it's pretty cool how he can interact with the characters and stages.

Generalq

Am I the only one that will be using this thread? :P

I like the Pokemon Trainer's final smash, but I kinda wish it was a bit different: if Mewtwo doesn't make it back as a character, it would make more sense for the Pokemon Trainer to throw out an overpowered Mewtwo, like the one from the movie. He could retain all his old moves, but increase in speed, strength, and stamina.

But if Mewtwo is coming back, that won't matter much.

Ridley

I'll go here I guess I'm like everywhere else in this forum
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Water ☮

i think this could have been a much better final smash. i think itf the poemon were iat different positions on the field, this final smash wouldnt be soo cloney!. its simmilar to mario's and samus' final smashes.

Dominator_101

Today's update was pretty good. I was kinda hoping that maybe each Pokemon would have there own finish, or at least work together but from different parts of the field, not all in the same place.

Yoshimoon

Well now that Tournament Mode is comfirmed I wonder is you could use it on Wi-Fi somehow

LightShock

Tournament modes is awesome. I love playin with my friends on melee and watch them get mad as they lose first thing. Then they have to wait for me to complete a 64 entrant tournament :D

La Pared

Oh yea there has to be a tourney mode on Wifi.

www.Revolutionists.co.nr

LightShock

Quote from: La Pared on September 28, 2007, 06:54:09 AM
Oh yea there has to be a tourney mode on Wifi.
you think?

If they do they have to restrict it somehow :P because you cant set a wifi mode option to a 64 man tourney and expect to find that many people at a gived time :D

boy I'd be playing that sandbag game a loooooong time XD

Generalq

Good. I see they put more work into the tournament mode this time.

I'm pretty sure that it will have Wi-fi. Sakurai said that Wi-fi will not be restricted to just up-and-up vs. mode.

I hope he makes it customizable to the point where you can choose the number of rounds for elimination, e.g. single elimination, double elimination, round robin, etc.

VidiotMan13

Whoa Lucas is released. I wonder if either he's gonna replace Ness or Ness is still gonna be in but with different moves then Lucas.
DO A BARREL ROLL!!!

Trini

Why would he replace Ness? They should both be there. :p

Water ☮

Quote from: Trini on October 01, 2007, 11:46:51 AM
Why would he replace Ness? They should both be there. :p

i agree i see no reason to replace ness

LightShock

edit nvm :P