News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

Brawl Update of the Day Thread!!!! (56 K!)

Started by Leobreaker36, September 22, 2007, 08:38:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leobreaker36

Hi everyone! Welcome to LEO'S BRAWL UPDATE OF THE DAY THREAD!!!!!!! WOO!!! lol. Well in this thread we will keep discussions of all updates made on the Smash Bros Brawl Website. Not only will this Decrease the amounts of threads on the same thing, but it will help keep them together, so everyone can see what everyone else thinks about it. Enjoy your stay, and remember, all rules apply here at all times!
-Leo

RoarOfAges[

Leobreaker36

Todays update was too big for me to ignore

The one whose Smash appearance has been most desired dashes in from far away at supersonic speed.

Sonic the Hedgehog crashes headlong into battle!

Sonic the Hedgehog Joins the Brawl Movie

RoarOfAges[

Leobreaker36

CONTEST

*none*

RoarOfAges[

Leobreaker36

Question of the Day!

Do you think that there should be different smashes for 1 vs. 1 and matches with more than two people?

RoarOfAges[

ResidentZoidberg

I will use this thread, since I lack the time to wait until midnight for Brawl updates. Thanks for making it.
RESIDENT_ZOIDBERG
Rank Killer Bees 
Date Registered 04-23-2004 09:56 PM
Total Posts 23545 

Generalq

Alright! An official update discussion thread!

This thing always brought up the best discussion on the Smash board. I can't wait for tonight's update.

Speaking of tonight's update... TROPHIES! Huzzah!

I'm so happy trophies are back. Now we have three (maybe even four) different kinds of collectibles! How exciting.

NGAMER9

Hey all.  Do you plan on getting GH3?  Do you have online?  If you answered yes to both questions, why not join a band on guitarhero.com? I am currently starting up a band, and I need some awsome rockers.  If you are interested, pm me.  No name yet, so if you have ideas, pm me please.

Shujinco2

Quote from: Generalq on September 23, 2007, 10:04:39 PM

This thing always brought up the best discussion on the Smash board. I can't wait for tonight's update.

I'm so happy trophies are back. Now we have three (maybe even four) different kinds of collectibles! How exciting.
Three?

Generalq

Quote from: Shujinco on September 25, 2007, 05:47:15 AM

Three?
Yep, three. We now have stickers, trophies, and CDs. The fourth possibility is maybe having to unlock assist trophies and pokemon.

As far as the new update goes, it's nothing too special. Diddy Kong seems to produce a lot of peanuts for some reason or another.

scullum

Quote from: NGAMER9 on September 24, 2007, 06:46:51 AM
56k?  There is a lot of pics there.
It's a 56k warning, meaning that if you are on dial-up by modem (56kbs), then it's going to take a while to load.

Leobreaker36

the update is up! don't forget to discuss the new question of the day!

RoarOfAges[

Shujinco2

Quote from: Generalq on September 25, 2007, 10:28:44 AM
Quote from: Shujinco on September 25, 2007, 05:47:15 AM

Three?
Yep, three. We now have stickers, trophies, and CDs. The fourth possibility is maybe having to unlock assist trophies and pokemon.

As far as the new update goes, it's nothing too special. Diddy Kong seems to produce a lot of peanuts for some reason or another.
Oh yeah! Forgot about the CD's!

VidiotMan13

Diddy's Final Smash is weird. A Flying monkey with two guns. XD
DO A BARREL ROLL!!!

keyblade11

i wish it was the pokemon trainers smash, this is one big fail