News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

Dead Men Don't Tell Secrets *EPILOGUE*

Started by THEBIRD, December 16, 2007, 10:03:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr.Hobo2

"Wait, maybe we should fisrt go to Crescent Island first." He said. "I have my ship there and it has cannons just in case of any attack. And I'm pretty sure we could find a sailor easier there."

Fell

"Sounds reasonable, but it WILL take longer...What do you say Solon?"

Spongebob does not approve

THEBIRD

"We could go to Crescent Island to find a sailor, but we should use the Peace Making ship, since Scalus will know the reason we are coming if it sees that ship. Besides, you could probably get it easily for us since you work on it," Solon replied. "It'll be easier to dock in Scalus with that ship, and getting inside is our main goal."

Fell

Dr.Hobo2

"Alright then." He said. "So let's find us our sailor now."

((Hey, can anybody have second characters?))

THEBIRD

((Just one second character.))

"Yeah... Maybe we should make an ad or something," Solon thought out loud.

Dr.Hobo2

((just so you know, it's spelt with one "d" not two :P))

"An ad?" He said with a laugh. "And waht's it going to say? 'Going to steal ship to sail to Scalus, in need sailor.'" He said jokingly.

THEBIRD

((Oh yeah, my bad XP))

Solon laughed, then sighed, "Yeah, you're right... What should we do, then?"

((*Puts up sign* Gone to dinner))

Dr.Hobo2

"You know...I'm not really sure." He said.

((Alright then, see you later.))

Anarchy_Jas

"We'll probably get more people as we go," Jas stands up. "We can't just ask every person we meet to do this, but there's no way we can keep secrets. It'll flow."
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

THEBIRD

Solon nodded his head slowly.

"I guess we should get some sleep and explore town tomorrow. Then we can organize our groups and get to Scalus, so you can have your jewel back," Solon decided, yawning again. After all the chaos, he had forgotten to redress himself. So, he just grabbed his jeans and shirt and threw them in a dresser. "We can finetune the plan tomorrow."

Anarchy_Jas

"So then," Jas starts heading to the door, trying to leave on a good note. "When I leave, you guys aren't gonna go crazy and party without me, right?" She asks grinning a bit.

Fell

"We won't. I'm actually pretty tired." Nimbus said.

"I'm gonna hit the hay. See ya' tomorrow." He left and went in his room. He shut and locked the door, and went to bed.

Anarchy_Jas

"Night then," Jas leaves the room, starting to head back to her own.

Dr.Hobo2

Lanbar had just recently fallen asleep on the couch in the room. He was snoring away oblivious to his surroundings.

(( So are we just going to have a time skip or something now?))