News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

My take on "What characters do you want to be playable here" topic.

Started by Pokejedservo, October 12, 2007, 10:19:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ridley

...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Pokejedservo

Ridley

...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Dei Enyt

Hm... I have to take a shot at this. >=3

Sothe (Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn)

B - Throwing Knives: Sothe throws a set of knives.  If they hit the middle of the opponent, they do more damage.
>B - Dash Kick: Sothe does a quick forward dash.  If he comes in contact with his opponent, he does a stomp-kick to their chest that sends him into a high backflip andd his foe backwards.
^B - Rogue Strike: Sothe crouches and follows up with up to three mid-range dashes. (Think quick attack, but with shorter range per dash and more power)
vB - Steal: Sothe does a swift uppercut grab.  If the opponent he grabs has an item,  including character items such as Link's bombs, Sothe takes it and tosses his foe aside.  Can only be used if Sothe doesn't have an item in possession already.

Final Smash: Lethality: Sothe gives off a faint purple glow and juggles his dagger, slowly goes into a slight crouch afterwards.  Then he  suddenly dashes forwards and the screen turns dark, and three "slashes" are shown onscreen where his victim is.  This move almost 100% guarantees a KO.  Targets one opponent, and the target is random.

Codec Briefing:

Snake: This guy's pretty agile.  Just who is he?

Otacon: That's Sothe, a thief from Daein on the continent of Tellius.  He's got some connections with the Dawn Brigade.

Snake:  A thief, huh?

Otacon:  Yes, Snake.  You'll need to be careful.  If you've got any sort of item, there's a good chance he could take it from you if you're right next to him.  Also, I suggest you keep an eye on his feet.

Snake:  His feet?  Why?

Otacon:  Sothe is a skilled martial artist; we have visual confirmation of him handling a small force of trained Begnion soldiers without the use of his dagger.  If you see him rush towards you, watch out, because the following kick is powerful.

Snake:  Hm... he sounds like a sneaky individual... maybe I'll just have to be sneakier.

Pokejedservo

Quote from: Ridley on October 28, 2007, 05:07:00 PM
Quote from: Pokejedservo on October 28, 2007, 04:45:53 PM
They are alright...

At least mine were on characters remotely related to Nintendo

So what? They are still relevant to the topic in a way, besides most of the good Nintendo-based ones are taken. Sure those listings were generally good and all but still...

Ridley

...It's quite obvious...

La Pared

www.Revolutionists.co.nr

Pokejedservo

Triforce_Luigi

Krystal (StarFox)

B: Fire Blaster: Shoots a fireball straight forward, similar to Fox's blaster.
>B: Ice Blaster: Shoots a blast of freezing ice, similar to IC's
^B: Rocket Boost: Similar to Fire Fox, with less damage
DownB: Ground Quake: Powerful Shockwave.
FS:Super Ground Quake: A stage rocking Ground Quake