News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

Stale Move negation!

Started by NINTENDO_PAWNAGE_RAWK, February 21, 2008, 06:05:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jono2

it was in melee too.

take captain falcon, a 2.0 damage ratio and 3 peaches on final destination.  use side B on all of them, and only the first one will go off the top of the screen.

nothing new here.

Quote from: LinkXLR on January 30, 2008, 09:10:54 PM
Quote from: famy on January 30, 2008, 08:36:30 PM
is big willy unleashed a will smith game

...I'm not even gonna touch this one.

SteamID: Lazylen

Skye8600

Quote from: Jono2 on February 21, 2008, 10:42:17 PM
it was in melee too.

take captain falcon, a 2.0 damage ratio and 3 peaches on final destination.  use side B on all of them, and only the first one will go off the top of the screen.

nothing new here.
they didnt slip in melee.

Jono2

Quote from: Skye8600 on February 21, 2008, 10:45:56 PM
it was in melee too.

nothing new here.

that's not what this topic is about though, is it? :P

Quote from: LinkXLR on January 30, 2008, 09:10:54 PM
Quote from: famy on January 30, 2008, 08:36:30 PM
is big willy unleashed a will smith game

...I'm not even gonna touch this one.

SteamID: Lazylen

tibar7

Quote from: Skye8600 on February 21, 2008, 10:39:57 PM
Quote from: tibar7 on February 21, 2008, 10:37:14 PM
Quote from: NINTENDO_PAWNAGE_RAWK on February 21, 2008, 06:05:21 AM
This is one of my least favorite things about the game. If I am trying to juggle someone with Marth's up aerial or just trying to keep mashing them off the stage with a side smash than eventually it is gonna suck! I honestly do not see that as fair with some characters like Marth because I think it gives the opponent the edge in battle. Although Marth is the only character whose graze attacks will actually do more damage instead of doing nothing, so it might balance out in the end. What do you think of this negation and how do you think it will affect game play?
they may have done stale move negation for that because of characters like Marth. there are other ways to win other than that. for instance, instead of a side smash use the charged B move
?HA!
now when you use falcos over smash consecutively it wont work!!
actually i averagely only use falco's smash attacks of all kinds about 30 to maybe 40 times in a five stock match. i used to be at 60 smash attacks, but i use specials and ariels more often now
The Brawl Shenanigans -Tibar's Team

I know, my sig is just awesome! Die spoiler rule!

Skye8600

Quote from: Jono2 on February 21, 2008, 10:48:10 PM
Quote from: Skye8600 on February 21, 2008, 10:45:56 PM
it was in melee too.

nothing new here.

that's not what this topic is about though, is it? :P
>>
<<

tibar7

i haven't gotten "stale moves" with falco in vs. mode for a while. it's true.

i don't think everyone knows what exactly stale move negation is. they think it's when u use a certain move at least 3 or 4 consecutive times nonstop. that would ruin many combos. i think u have to at least use a move about 7 or 8 consecutive times for damage to decrease.
The Brawl Shenanigans -Tibar's Team

I know, my sig is just awesome! Die spoiler rule!

Skye8600

Quote from: tibar7 on February 21, 2008, 11:00:00 PM
i haven't gotten "stale moves" with falco in vs. mode for a while. it's true.

i don't think everyone knows what exactly stale move negation is. they think it's when u use a certain move at least 3 or 4 consecutive times nonstop. that would ruin many combos. i think u have to at least use a move about 7 or 8 consecutive times for damage to decrease.
we all know what stale move negation is. and i doubt he will start at 7. 4 or 5 prolly.