News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

New World ~ A Semi-lit Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Roleplay. (Open)

Started by Light, October 02, 2007, 06:22:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Light

Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Nils_13

((Sorry... I took longer than expected.... My sister took an hour and a half trying to pick between two bed sets.... T_T))

Ryaku clapped his claws together and unleashed an Ice Beam blast at the Steelix, knowing it doubled as a ground-type.

Light

The Ice Beam attack hit the Steelix, and it lost its grip on Gyatsu. It was still concious, however.

X_Hero

Seeing that it had stopped a moment, Gyatsu got a chance and ran up the steel body of the Steelix. He jumped up, and as he was coming down, he formed an Aura Sphere in his paw and landed it right in between the Steelix's eyes.

Light

The attack hit the Steelix head on, resulting in a critical hit. It fell unconcious soon afterwards.

X_Hero

((Yay, finally get to continue... XD))

Gyatsu jumped off the Steelix just as it was about to hit the ground and landed right next to Ryaku.

"Gah... Well, that wasn't as bad as I thought..." Gyatsu began. "Come on..."

Nils_13

Ryaku looked at the Steelix for a moment and turned to Gyatsu, "... Right..."

X_Hero

Gyatsu began to head up the stairs. As they made it up, they were greeted by even more of the same cold, gray steel.

"Sheesh... They could have at least made some of this metal tinted with color..." Gyatsu mentioned as he looked around.

jnfs2014

((I guess i'll post.))

Charcoal woke up and walked to the dojo to train. When he got there, he heard attacks and rushed inside the door/hole of the steel maze.

Light

((According to the posts, Charcoal is awake, but whatever.))

Alakazam teleported to the room where Ryaku and Gyatsu were.

jnfs2014

Charcoal saw the Riolu and Weavile with Alakazam .
" What happened?" he asked, panting.

X_Hero

((Uh... We already kind of beat the Steelix... XD))
Gyatsu slightly jumped at Alakazam's sudden appearance.

"Oh... Alakazam." Gyatsu began.

Light

"You've reached the final floor of the maze," Alakazam said. "You must now face the floor's leader."

X_Hero

Gyatsu got a confused look on his face and looked at Ryaku for a moment before looking back at Alakazam.

"And... Who would that be?" Gyatsu asked with a tone that matched the look on his face.

Nils_13