News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

New World ~ A Semi-lit Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Roleplay. (Open)

Started by Light, October 02, 2007, 06:22:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

X_Hero

Gyatsu had now gotten some supplies from the base, and was now heading towards the Makuhita Dojo.

"It looks like it's been about twenty-five of thirty minutes..." Gyatsu said silently to himself.

Nils_13

X_Hero

"All right..." Gyatsu said as he stopped in front of Ryaku. "Well, this is going to be interesting, right?"

Triforce_Luigi

Fugue had fallen asleep for what felt like hours, but was actually only a few minutes. As he woke up, he noticed blood seeping from a wound in his side. He had somehow not noticed it before. Ignoring it, he quickly got up and slowly walked to the Makuhita Dojo to see if the Riolu had progressed at all.

Light

Alakazam telported in front of Gyatsu and Ryaku. "Sorry about the hold-up. It seems that Shane has found out about our plans. Are you still willing to undergo this transformation?"
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

X_Hero

Gyatsu nodded.

"Yes, I am." Gyatsu said as he set down some of the things he had brought. "And even though Shane may have figured out the plan, I think there's still a chance..."

Light

((Sorry about my lack of posting. School has been unforgiving.))

Alakazam nodded, and opened the doors of the dojo. "Yes, there is still a chance. But you have a lot to learn." He entered the dojo, and waited for the others to follow.

Mori and Rakuro waited outside. "We'll keep watch out here," Mori stated. "Good luck, guys."

"You will first hone your skills by going through the three floors of the metal room," Alakazam began. "Use the aura inside you to guide you. I'll be waiting for you at the final floor." With that, he disappeared.

((I'm leaving on vacation tomorrow afternoon, so I won't be back for at least two days. So, try to get to the final floor with Ryaku by the time I get back. If you don't, then it's still ok. Good luck!))
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

X_Hero

"All right.. Let's go." Gyatsu said as he walked towards the doors of the dojo. He pushed them open and turned to Ryaku. "Ready?"

Nils_13

X_Hero

Gyatsu then began to walk into the dojo. As he walked in, he saw that everything was metallic and lustrous.

"Guess they don't call it the metal room for nothing..." Gyatsu said as he went in a bit farther.

Nils_13

"Yeah...." Ryaku replied as he looked around. He'd be at a disadvantage here and he knew it. He had to keep his guard up.

"He's got the advantage here.... I don't.... I'll have to be more cautious than he will..." Ryaku thought as he looked at Gyatsu and then continued looking around warily.

X_Hero

Gyatsu kept his guard up as he looked around the metal room. He wasn't sure what he'd find in there.

Nils_13

"By the layout of this place, I'd say it's built exclusively for steel type Pokemon...." he said as he looked around, following Gyatsu. He was more cautious with every step as his claws clicked against the metal floor.

X_Hero

"That's what I was thinking... You'd best be careful here, since you're an ice-type..." Gyatsu mentioned to Ryaku. He formed an aura sphere to prepare for any Pokemon that might come out and attack.

Nils_13

"Yeah...." Ryaku replied. He had no moves that would be good against the foes he would face in here. He decided the best move he good use that would even affect the steels was his Night Slash. His claws began to glow with a purple-black aura as he kept looking around.