News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

New World ~ A Semi-lit Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Roleplay. (Open)

Started by Light, October 02, 2007, 06:22:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Triforce_Luigi

Fugue managed to fly out of the way.

"Toxic!" he said, firing a glob of poisonous acid.

Light

"Dark Pulse!" Shane shouted, and the dark energy waves he had emitted destroyed the acid, but his attack disinegrated (Sp?) as well. "It seems we're evenly matched." As soon as the Gengar said this, Katore jumped up and spewed a jet of flames at the airborne Murkrow.
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Triforce_Luigi

Fugue was hit directly by the flames. He landed on a tree and frowned.

"Two against one? That's hardly fair," he commented. "Although I don't supposed you ever really cared for fairness. Shadow Ball!"

He fired two attacks, one at Katore, one at Shane.

Light

Katore jumped out of the way, but his hurt leg caused him to stumble a bit. Shane, on the other hand, teleported again, this time to right next to Katore.

Triforce_Luigi

"Toxic!" said Fugue, sending more of the acid at the two. Then, he said "Shadow Ball," sending a second attack as well.

Light

Katore shot another jet of flames at the toxic attack, causing it to burst into flames. However, the flames grew higher, so Shane and Katore didn't see the Shadow Ball attacks coming, and they both got hit. Katore fell to the ground, but Shane remained standing. "SHADOW BALL!!" He yelled, becoming infurious. He created a large mass of dark matter, and shot it at the Murkrow.

Triforce_Luigi

"Persistent little freak," muttered Fugue. However, he didn't have time to dodge and was hit. He fell to the ground, but managed to get up again, weakened.

Light

"You're the persistent one," Shane said, cackling with laughter. He shot another Shadow Ball at the weakened Murkrow.

Triforce_Luigi

"You're getting way too much enjoyment out of me getting hurt," frowned Fugue, flying above the attack. "Steel Wing!"

He charged at Shane and slashed at him with a glowing wing.

Light

The Steel Wing attack hit its target... unfortunately, it was only a substitute, and the real Shane was nowhere in sight.

Triforce_Luigi

"Huh?!" said Shane. He looked around and saw nothing. "Well, hopefully, he's not here anymore."

((Was Katore a substitute too?))

Light

((Nope.))

Katore was gone as well. Shane stood behind a tree, breathing heavily. The unconcious Ninetails was right beside him. That was close... I need to improve, myself.

Triforce_Luigi

"Ugh," muttered Fugue, his wounds seemingly intensifying in pain. "Might as well get some rest before the concert. No use in being all banged up when things go wrong."

((Wait, is Alakazam still there?))

Light

((Yeah... I'm now wondering why I didn't make him do anything...))

Alakazam had teleported right after his attack, so he was en route to the Mahkuhita Dojo.

((Much better! ;D))

Triforce_Luigi

((Such perfect timing, as always, Alakazam. >_> :P))

Fugue walked away from... wherever all this was happening, and flew to the rescue team base.

((Well, wherever he lives. JNeed doesn't seem to come on as often.))