Main Menu

New World ~ A Semi-lit Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Roleplay. (Open)

Started by Light, October 02, 2007, 06:22:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Light

Rakuro and the others filled Charcoal and Fugue in on the situation.
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Fell

Spongebob does not approve

X_Hero

Gyatsu had also noticed that they were the same two others from the restaurant.

"It'll definitely be a help if they can give us a hand..." Gyatsu thought to himself as they all conversed about the situation.

Nils_13

"The more help, the better, I suppose...." Ryaku thought quietly to himself as he listened to the situation being told again.

Triforce_Luigi

PokeRock is very famous. thought Fugue, calculating the situation and figuring a way to take advantage. And presumably, they also have money. I do believe I can work this to my advantage.

But outloud he said, "Of course I would be willing to help... for a price."

Light

Alakazam and Whiscash were taken aback, but Rakuro stepped forward. "How much?"

Dr.Hobo2

Mark was hiding at the outskirts of the town in some trees. Man, when does this concert start? I'm so bored right now! I want to make things go boom!

Triforce_Luigi

"That would depend on how much you have," said Fugue. "PokeRock is fairly popular. The concert alone could raise quite a bit... How about 20% of any money from the concert?"

Light

"I'll have to talk it over with the rest of PokeRock..." Rakuro started, "...but I'm sure it won't be that hard on them. It's a deal. That is, if you prove to be efficient enough in helping us. For starters, do you have a plan?"

Triforce_Luigi

"Hm, all I can think of is to find anyone else who might have something to do with this. So if you could come up with a list of anyone who could have a grudge, and anyone who could or would assist them... Barring that, you could find someone who would be willing to act as a decoy..." Fugue thought about the various possibilities for a plan.

Light

Rakuro pondered this. "The only Pokemon that comes to mind is a Vulpix that used to hang out with Shane when we were back at the island," he said, after thinking for a while. "His name was Katore, if memory serves me correctly. However, that was a few years ago, so he may have turned into a Ninetails by now."

Triforce_Luigi

"Would this Katore person be someone Shane would turn to in a time of need?"

Light

"He'd most likely be in on this with him, if that's what you mean." Rakuro said, half-answering Fugue's question.

Triforce_Luigi

"If we cannot reach Shane, then perhaps Katore should be the next target... Would you happen to know where he is now?"

Light

Rakuro sighed. "I'm not sure if I mentioned this, but I meant to. I haven't seen Katore since I last saw Shane on the island. He would probably be with or near Shane at all times."