Main Menu

New World ~ A Semi-lit Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Roleplay. (Open)

Started by Light, October 02, 2007, 06:22:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nils_13

((Alright, LightningSword, I'm confused now.... What is Rakuro and our team doing at the moment?))

jnfs2014

Triforce_Luigi

Light

((We're at Whiscash Pond right now, and Whiscash is talking to Alakazam about something.))
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Fell

Ooc// I hate to admit it....but I'm lost now..... :robotindifferent: it's like...ALL of my posts don't mean anything..... :robotindifferent:

Spongebob does not approve

Wolfpika

((I would argue with you, but I'm just going to let it go, because then we would make a lot more spam on this thread, so until Lightning gives me another chance, I'm not posting on this thread anymore. And I'm very sorry that I screwed up. Goodbye everybody.

Light

((@Felldoh: Then we'll just ignore them. I have to go for the weekend, so don't expect me to be on until Tuesday. Happy RPing!))

Fell

Ic// Blast was walking around town, not sure what he should be doing.

Spongebob does not approve

Dr.Hobo2

Ooc//Well...Since LS isn't going to be here...how about some filler RPing. ;D

Ic// Mephistopheles...a.k.a. Mark was in town knowing he probably wouldn't be out in the public like this for much longer since he knew what he was going to do that night. "Well...I might as well have 'fun' here." He said giving a mischeivious grin.

Light

Shane sat on top of a tree branch, thinking on how to put his plan into motion.

Wolfpika

((If there's anything I can help with Lightning, just contact me. Well...I guess you don't want me here since my uhh......mistake)))

Light

((If everyone is ok with this, then Rakuro and Team Koorikaze can be outside of Whiscash's Pond, and everyone else can be where they were before Wolf came into the RP. Sound good?))

Nils_13

X_Hero

((Sounds good to me. I got COMPLETELY lost after he started... X_X ))

Triforce_Luigi