Main Menu

New World ~ A Semi-lit Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Roleplay. (Open)

Started by Light, October 02, 2007, 06:22:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Light

((What? I wouldn't kill you because of talking out of character. =P))

Shane brought his Shadow Ball up and defended himself from the Force Palm. He jumped backwards to increase the distance between them. "Nice try..."
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Dr.Hobo2

Mark jumped out of the way of the attack. "Not this time." He used his shadow claw again on Wolf.

Wolfpika

Perfect, just how I predicted. Wolf spun around and stopped the Shadow Claw with his teeth. With Mark dead in front of him, he let loose a Thunderbolt, directly at his chest.

Leslie used Psybeam again, but this time at the tree beside the Gengar, knocking it towards the gengar's direction.

Light

Shane teleported as the tree fell, and went on top of it. As it fell, he began to charge up his fist, focusing on the Kirlia. When the tree collapsed, Shane jumped off, and ran up to Leslie, punching at her. Focus Punch!

Dr.Hobo2

Mark had another detect used just in time to see this coming, he jumped up and over Wolf, ripping his arm out of Wolf's mouth wincing at the pain it caused. Well...that was close. I think I need to get sereous. With that, his entire body started to glow a very dark purple. "Shane, I sudgest you get out of here for a moment."

Wolfpika

Leslie ducked under the Focus Punch and used Force Palm dead center at Shane's body. Leslie also noticed that Mark was turning purple, and she knew something was going to happen.

"Wolf, get out of there!"

Wolf noticed too, and he saw the fallen tree that was next to Mark. He thought up of one more idea. While Mark was charging, Wolf used all of his might to pick up the tree, and threw it at Mark where he was vulnerable.

Triforce_Luigi

Light

Shane disappeared, and seemed to be nowhere near the battle at all. I should take heed to Mark's advice...

Fell

Blast was just avoiding all of the attacks. Because, what chance does a normal type have against a ghost type?

Ooc// What kind of pokemon is mark?

Spongebob does not approve

Wolfpika

ooc//A sableye

inc// Leslie missed Shane by an inch. Leslie then saw him teleport and was gone.

Well, he's gone, for now. I better go help Blast and Wolf get out of here.

Leslie saw that Blast was beside her, but Wolf, instead of listening to her, was about to attempt one final attack.

"WOLF! NO! DON'T DO IT!"

It was too late, Wolf had already thrown the tree trunk at Mark and....

Fell

Ic// The idiot!!! Blast put a claw to his forehead.

Ooc// [/facepalm  :P

Dr.Hobo2

Ooc// And if you're wondering what types he has, he's a ghost/dark type. ;)

Ic// "Dark pulse!" He shouted releasing a wave of dark energy from all directions. The tree that was thrown at him was virtually obliterated by the attack as it continued to expand at an alarming rate.

Fell

Ooc// I know that. :P I'm not a pokenoob. :P XD

Ic// Blast started running away from the rapidly growing dark pulse.

Wolfpika

Wolf was triumphant, his plan had worked. A piece of the tree trunk had flown towards him, and then when he knew it was right, his tail started to glow, and then he shouted,

"IRON TAIL!" He hit the tree trunk with such force, it blasted through the Dark Pulse and zoomed towards Mark.

Fell

Well, I have to admit, that kid's got some guts... Blast thought.