Main Menu

New World ~ A Semi-lit Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Roleplay. (Open)

Started by Light, October 02, 2007, 06:22:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Light

((XD Ok, majority rules. I'll go delete Wolf's characters from the roster, and then we can get started again!))
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Wolfpika

((Dang, I guess this means a forever ban.... :robotsad: ))

Light

Alakazam and Elder Whiscash were talking in a hushed tone. "Do you really believe that they are those Pokemon?" Alakazam asked.

"No question. I have talked it over with Xatu, and he agrees. He feels the same energy from those two as he did with the saviors."

"...What about the other one?"

"I-" Whiscash stopped when he saw Rakuro and Team Koorikaze approach. "What seems to be the matter?" He asked them.

X_Hero

Gyatsu was just standing there, wondering what the two of them had been talking about.

Dr.Hobo2

((So wait, has Mark had the talk with Shane? Or do we have to do that scene over again?))

Light

((Mark and Shane have already talked, and Mark has destroyed a few trees.))

Dr.Hobo2

Nils_13

Ryaku was silent, noticing Alakazam and Whiscash had been whispering back and forth. About what, however, he had no idea.

Light

Rakuro and Mori told Alakazam and Whiscash everything they knew about Shane, his plans, and their ideas. After they finished, Alakazam nodded thoughtfully. "I see... we should do something about this, surely..."

jnfs2014

Charcoal kept walking. " Fugue," he said," do you know what we do know?"
     He walked into Whiscash Pond.

Triforce_Luigi

Light

Mori noticed the newcomers, and his perceptiveness kicked in. "Hey, didn't I see you two at the restaurant at the pier earlier today? What do you want here?"

jnfs2014

" Uh....." Charcoal started," we don't know what to do as an Explorer team. You see, we're new."

Light

"...Since you do not have any jobs at the moment," Elder Whiscash began, "why don't you help us with our dilema?"

jnfs2014