News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

Harvest Moon: Pepper Town

Started by Savage Syn, October 09, 2007, 11:59:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FearItself

Ooc// I guess my heart system will be the same as MD's, except with Miles in place of Shaelyn's name on his list of course.

IC// Yeah, I know how painful it is.. Shaelyn remarked inside her head, giving a slight sigh of disappointment at the way law kept her from getting drunk. She wanted to feel that feeling for some reason, to be completely out of it, to just escape reality. It sort of made her feel that way when she sat in the wilderness, perched on a rock, forgetting everything that had troubled her. Perhaps she should treat Miles to that feeling, when he wants to photograph nature. Sitting atop the one cliff she knew best would give Miles plenty of opportunities to photograph nature at its best.

Daft Pink

Walks in and sees the rest of the people. "Hi guys, I'm Bobby, and I own that farm over there" *points at farm*

Dr.Hobo2

Quote from: WIIGAMER24 on October 17, 2007, 05:42:17 PM
Walks in and sees the rest of the people. "Hi guys, I'm Bobby, and I own that farm over there" *points at farm*
Dr. Zizmor's attention was taken away from Shaelyn and was now focused on Bobby. "Oh, well it's always nice to have a farmer in town. By the way, I'm Dr.Zizmor, the friendly traveling doctor but you can call me Dr.Hobo2." He said with a smile.

Daft Pink

Quote from: Dr.Hobo2 on October 17, 2007, 05:46:59 PM
Dr. Zizmor's attention was taken away from Shaelyn and was now focused on Bobby. "Oh, well it's always nice to have a farmer in town. By the way, I'm Dr.Zizmor, the friendly traveling doctor but you can call me Dr.Hobo2." He said with a smile.
"Nice to meet you" *Smiles and shakes hands with Dr.Hobo2* "If you ever need any help in case you decide to be a farmer, or any question you have for me, come to my farm. It used to be owned by my grandpa, may he rest in peace."

"Hey, Dr. Zizmor, do you know if there's anyone who owns a farm also, or that they will sell animals and animal medicine? Right now, I only have 3,000 coins. I'm going to have to get some more money.

Dr.Hobo2

Quote from: WIIGAMER24 on October 17, 2007, 05:51:08 PM
"Nice to meet you" *Smiles and shakes hands with Dr.Hobo2* "If you ever need any help in case you decide to be a farmer, or any question you have for me, come to my farm. It used to be owned by my grandpa, may he rest in peace."
"Hm...that's nice...The part that it used to be owned by your grandpa, not the part about him being dead. ^.^;" He said. "And I'll do that if I do have any questions."

Daft Pink

Quote from: Dr.Hobo2 on October 17, 2007, 05:53:33 PM
Quote from: WIIGAMER24 on October 17, 2007, 05:51:08 PM
"Hm...that's nice...The part that it used to be owned by your grandpa, not the part about him being dead. ^.^;" He said. "And I'll do that if I do have any questions."
"Hey, Dr. Zizmor, do you know if there's anyone who owns a farm also, or that they will sell animals and animal medicine? Right now, I only have 3,000 coins. I'm going to have to get some more money. Also, how many other villagers are in town? I would like to meet them."

Dr.Hobo2

"Well, I do have some animal medicine with me right now. Here, since I'm in a good mood, I'll give you some right now for free." Said Dr.Zizmor with a smile which then turned into a more sereous expression. "But don't expect me to give you more for free. I need my own buisness too." He then winked at him.

Daft Pink

Quote from: Dr.Hobo2 on October 17, 2007, 06:00:46 PM
"Well, I do have some animal medicine with me right now. Here, since I'm in a good mood, I'll give you some right now for free." Said Dr.Zizmor with a smile which then turned into a more sereous expression. "But don't expect me to give you more for free. I need my own buisness too." He then winked at him.
"Thanks! Are you going to be staying in town? If you are, you should really make your own shop here. Hey, it seems like that shop right there is deserted. Maybe you could ask the mayor about owning that shop?" *points at shop close to were they are*

Dr.Hobo2

Quote from: WIIGAMER24 on October 17, 2007, 06:07:03 PM
Quote from: Dr.Hobo2 on October 17, 2007, 06:00:46 PM
"Thanks! Are you going to be staying in town? If you are, you should really make your own shop here. Hey, it seems like that shop right there is deserted. Maybe you could ask the mayor about owning that shop?" *points at shop close to were they are*
"Nah, I don't think so. I'm more of a doctor than a pharmacist. Also, I'm not even sure I'm going to be staying in town." He said. "But I might consider that idea..."

Ooc// I g2g now. Bye.

Daft Pink

*looks at his watch* "It's getting kind of late. I guess I'll be heading home now. Good night, see ya tomorrow!" *starts heading towards farm*

Daft Pink

*Bobby talks to himself on his way back to the farm* "Its actually going to be nice living here. Dr.Zizmor has been really nice to me" *Gets inside his house, gets in bed, and goes to sleep*

Savage Syn

Link suddenly appears. "Looks like I missed my own Festival..." Link walkss south, to the Beach. He sits down and watches the Sea. "I can remember when Kirby went mad. (Kirby was the original Mayor when Pepper Town was on NSider.) I hope I can fill his shoes."

Former Hero of Time
Liberty City Hardcore, Liberty City Hardcore, Liberty City Hardore. F*** You!

FearItself

Still a bit down about the fact that she was too young to drink, Shaelyn headed out towards the forest yet again. Some people didn't know this, but Shaelyn didn't actually have a house to live in, she lived out in the forest on whatever rockbed or soft ground she could find. No one knew how much of a die-hard naturalist she was. In her opinion, building houses meant cutting down trees and killing nature, so she didn't even want to buy a house or especially not make one. When it rained, she made a shelter by creating a lean-to-like structure agaist a tree with leaves covering it to keep out the rain. She was pretty good at improvising.

Stopping at the last place she rested at in the forest, Shaelyn decided, after a few seconds of contemplating, that it was best to move on towards the cliff. No, she wasn't thinking suicidal thoughts, she just wanted to see the view. She decided not to stop again until she made it to the rocky height. Reaching the cliff, she stopped on one of the large, flat rocks, sitting down on it and bringing her knees close to her chest, wrapping her arms around them. Shaelyn rested her chin on her knees, looking out at the view from the cliff, seeing all the different tree-covered mountains and the oncoming sunset.

The view from up here is gorgeous... I should bring Miles out here sometime...

Realizing she was fantasizing a little bit, she blinked herself from the thought, and convinced herself of another aspect. He doesn't seem to like photographing the townspeople much, I'm sure a sunset from this view would be great for a photo.

Dr.Hobo2

"Hm...where'd everybody go?" Dr.Zizmor said looking around. Maybe I should check out at the cliff top to see if anybody is around. He started heading toward the cliff.

FearItself

Her complete and comforting silence seemed to be broken by the sound of oncoming footsteps. She practically froze, keeping her body still as she tried to hear what exactly was approaching her.

Those steps are too rhythmical to be animal steps... Who is it? Shaelyn asked herself, assuming that whoever seemed to be coming after her was human based on the evenly-spaced rhythm of the steps she heard.