News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

Nintendo's stance on E3 solidified.

Started by Tupin, July 17, 2008, 06:58:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DBY106698

We prefer the term "Video Game Junkie" thank you, not nerd. Or atleast I do. and what have I told you people over and over again. E3 has taken serious damage these past few years. E3 2007 was rumored to not happen, people were unsure if E3 2008 would happen.

E3 just doesn't have the same "PAZOW" as it used to. Before E3 was known throughout the video game realm as the event of the year to end all events related to video games. But now E3 is kinda just another convention the public isn't allowed in. E3 is jsut kinda like "Big Deal" now. You can see it reflected in all the companies if you can get ahold of videos from older E3 events. The reaosn Sony was able to have all those TVs this year was because it's Sony... they MAKE TVs and stuff.

Tupin

Quote from: DBY106698 on July 18, 2008, 09:24:53 PM
We prefer the term "Video Game Junkie" thank you, not nerd. Or atleast I do. and what have I told you people over and over again. E3 has taken serious damage these past few years. E3 2007 was rumored to not happen, people were unsure if E3 2008 would happen.

E3 just doesn't have the same "PAZOW" as it used to. Before E3 was known throughout the video game realm as the event of the year to end all events related to video games. But now E3 is kinda just another convention the public isn't allowed in. E3 is jsut kinda like "Big Deal" now. You can see it reflected in all the companies if you can get ahold of videos from older E3 events. The reaosn Sony was able to have all those TVs this year was because it's Sony... they MAKE TVs and stuff.

Yeah, and usually near the exit, they hang a banner that says "See you next year!"

But this time, it just said, "Thanks for coming!"

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

thunderhero4

Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on July 18, 2008, 07:56:26 PM
Quote from: thunderhero4 on July 18, 2008, 07:44:58 PM
Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on July 18, 2008, 07:41:40 PM
Quote from: thunderhero4 on July 18, 2008, 07:38:37 PM
Cool. I didnt really give a poop about E3 anyway. None of the conferences were that great, and Nintendo only showed around 1/4th of what they got commin (where the others showed everything)
If they didn't announce their big stuff at the biggest gaming convention in America and they refuse to attend the biggest gaming event in Japan, I'm guessing they will have their own event or be at Leipzig or maybe E For All.
Maybe. I wont be watching or keeping my eye on it. I dont want to turn into a video game nerd/addict with no life. :)
You regularly post on a video game forum. I think you already are somewhat of a video game nerd.
Meh, nah.

I only read and respond to what people have to say. Oh, and debating about stuff can be fun

extraz

Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on July 17, 2008, 07:28:16 PM
Quote from: Cecil_and_Kain on July 17, 2008, 07:26:34 PM
Good job Miyamoto. I guess he really knows what he is doing. Or the interview is fake....
Well, the interview was conducted by MSNBC, so it obviously is respectable.

MSNBC is partially owned by Microsoft.....

StarWindWizard7