News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

Nibankari (Posting ready, SIGN-UPS CLOSED FOR NOW)

Started by X_Hero, December 17, 2007, 09:29:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: X_Hero on December 20, 2007, 06:36:12 PM
"Eh... Guess I should see what he needs..." Akutai said, turning to head to the door. He walked over and opened it.

"Uh... Can I help you?" Akutai asked, still a bit confused.

"Yes, do you know where I could get food and provisions and such?"

Nils_13

Ryuki grabbed his book off of the chair. He took his staff out of its case and held it in his hands. He stood at the doorway, holding his book and staff. He was prepared, just in case this newcomer was a threat to him or his new friend.

X_Hero

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on December 20, 2007, 06:38:19 PM
Quote from: X_Hero on December 20, 2007, 06:36:12 PM
"Eh... Guess I should see what he needs..." Akutai said, turning to head to the door. He walked over and opened it.

"Uh... Can I help you?" Akutai asked, still a bit confused.

"Yes, do you know where I could get food and provisions and such?"
"Sure, it's just a bit farther down the street... You should see a sign that reads 'Kimiko's General Store'." Akutai replied. Two visitors in one day. This was rare for Kiku.

Triforce_Luigi

"Thank you," said Haseo. With that, he made his way to the store and bought provisions enough to last till he got to Michi.

Nils_13

Ryuki sighed and put his staff away. He closed his book and put it back in his bag. He walked back to the table and sat down, putting everything exactly the way he had it before.

X_Hero

Akutai sat down too. "... Ryuki, would you happen to know him at all? It looks like he came from Kazuhiro..." He asked, a bit curious who it might have been.

THEBIRD

Solon knew a area of the ocean that had fast waves, sending Solon's boat crashing to a small island.

"Guess this will be the first place I'll look," Solon decided. He noticed many chrysanthemums and realized it must be Kiku island. "Great, this place rarely gets visitors," growled Solon, thinking whether he should bail or not. But, he decided to venture further, hoping the fact that it was secluded would be a reason for the man to have come here.

Nils_13

"Unfortunately, I've never met him. I was taken in and placed with some of the higher classed mages because they knew they had to teach me fast because I wouldn't be there for years to study magic. So I was pretty much shut away in the higher stories of the library to be trained. Five different mages would tutor me. On Saturdays, a Sage would come to test how far I had gotten that week. One of my favorite tutors was Miss Aya Ishiami. She would help me nearly every time I needed it." Ryuki recounted on his experience at Ishizo Library.

X_Hero

"Oh, I see..." Akutai said, now understanding. The question still remained of who that per son was, though...

Triforce_Luigi

Haseo was prepared to leave Kiko and had already found the warp point, but he hesitated. He decided to stay a while and leaned against a tree amid the chrysanthemums.

Nils_13

"Do you want to go find him, Akutai?" Ryuki asked his new friend, reading the bewilderment on his face.

X_Hero

Akutai's mother had now finished the food. She brought it over and set it down on the table in front of them. "Enjoy." She said with a smile.

They had finished eating, and once again, Akutai sad his goodbyes, and they headed back out of town. "Well, now which way would probably be quickest to get to Michi?" He asked.

((I have to go now, so CYa...))

Nils_13

"Well... there should be a trasport station nearby to take us there..." Ryuki replied.

THEBIRD

After some talking to strangers, Solon realized he wasn't around. The worst part was his boat had broken down on his crash landing.

"I'll need to find a mage who can open portals," muttered Solon, heading back into the heart of town.

X_Hero

Quote from: Nils_13 on December 20, 2007, 07:23:49 PM
"Well... there should be a trasport station nearby to take us there..." Ryuki replied.
"Well, all right... Let's head there." Akutai said, ready to head to Michi.