News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

What do You believe in?

Started by StarWindWizard7, August 10, 2010, 04:18:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JrDude

Quote from: Lotos on August 28, 2010, 03:40:34 PM
You sound like a homophobic Christian.  Also, that last part of my post wasn't insulting J, he's a cool guy, I wouldn't want to flame him.  However, there are factual errors in the Bible.  Maybe if people took it as a general guideline for their morals and realize that times change, the world would be a little better, not just think of it as a textbook.
Homosexuals don't really bother me. None flirt with me so I won't even mention what most would. I also don't recall even implying that you insulted J, but whatever. And like someone else said, I don't think everything in the bible is true, I agree with Turok on that subject.
Quote-I believe that the Bible is mostly true, but should be taken more as a set of morals, than a history. Kinda hard to be accurate through hundreds of revisions & 2nd, 3rd & 25th hand knowledge.

And now the rest of it.

Is that a fact?
I don't recall this being a fact thread, but rather a "what I believe" thread. Dumbass.

I think biology would play a part in it too.
That's Nice.

Are you assuming all other religions are false and if one was given the choice to convert to another religion, everyone would pick Christianity?

Also, I chose not to believe in Christianity, being raised as a Lutheran.  My parents took me out of Church when a whole lot of stuff was going on in my life -- it's not like I enjoyed going anyway.  I'd probably still be a Lutheran if I wasn't taken out of Church.

You're a retard. Your assumptions are also retarded. When did I say "If someone is gonna change religion, then they're gonna change to christianity LAWLS. All religions except mine are false LUL"

I would agree with you, but the thing is, it's easy to manipulate young people to get them to do what you want.  They also wouldn't know what "love" is at the age of, oh say, 14.  They'll think they're in love and have sex with their partner.  They might not regret it then, but when they're older, they will probably regret it.
I guess your example would fit in with "as long as the younger is actually at a good age to be mentally prepared to actually understand what's happening." If they're thinking incorrectly, that probably means they don't understand.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Kaz

Quote from: bluaki on August 24, 2010, 01:07:49 PM
But only when you're around <3

That doesn't seem like something you'd say. Does this mean you've loosened up a bit and become a little more spontaneous over the years? If so, fantastic.
Quote<+Mithos> My mom grounded me for being gay.