News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

Harvest Moon: Pepper Town

Started by Savage Syn, October 09, 2007, 11:59:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anarchy_Jas

Quote from: Birdie of Aces on January 29, 2008, 07:21:11 PM
I hope there is some 'Big Eaters' discount or something... That all came out of my mouth without me really realizing what I was ordering, Jake thought, sighing slightly. But he took it to make sure he hate every single bit. He wasn't sure if he would get his stove, microwave etc. installed in time for lunch or dinner that day.

Keisha glances out the kitchen door's window and sees Jake. 'That guy with the dog... hm...' She goes back to cleaning the rest of her workspace.
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

THEBIRD

((I'm pretty sure I meant that. Your food sucks D= ))

As soon as Jake finishes, he quickly rummages his pockets for money. All he had was a couple of 100 dollar bills. Well, with tip I'm guessing $100 shouldn't be too far off... he thought, putting a $100 on the table and leaving. I should really think about getting some singles for my money, he thought, adding that to his list of things he needed to do.

Anarchy_Jas

((When I end up rich, and you end up broke as hell, don't come runnin' to me. =P))

Seeing that business is slow, Keisha leaves the kitchen, and starts heading through the dining room. She sees the money where Jake was sitting. "Gotta do what I gotta do I guess," she gives the waiter what would be his tip, and takes what would be the price of the meal, $20. After taking her chef coat off, she goes outside to look for Jake.

Flying Chickens

Nik looked around the kitchen with some confusion. "Uhhh... Hello?" He said.

THEBIRD

Jake was heading down towards the lake. He stopped at his house and let Pepper out. Alright, gotta add getting a doggy door to my list, too, he thought. I'll make that later on today... Pepper went straight down to the lake, and Jake followed at a slower pace.

jnfs2014

Name: Jason
•Interests: Selling stuff to make people happy
•Job you would like: Shop person
•A short paragraph describing your character's unique traits and background: Jason always wanted to sell things to better people, so he recently opened up a shop. He is very caring and will donate items to the poor.
•Appearance: Jason is medium height, has a flannel shirt and flannel pants(black).

What he sells: Food, farming items, and pets.
Prices: Food- 30 gold
             Plow-120gold
             Shovel- 40gold
             Dogs- 100 gold
             Cats- 100 gold
             Other animals- 100 gold

Umbrion

Sakri sat under a tree.
"Hmph...this is hopeless.No one is in town to my knowledge..."
She sighed and cocked her head back.

Anarchy_Jas

"I could keep the money for myself," Keisha says to herself. "Nah..." She continues walking.

THEBIRD

"That's not completely true," Jake said when he heard Sakri speak. He turned and walked towards her. "There's me, and I swear there were some people at the restaurant I was just at."

Anarchy_Jas

"Yeah," Keisha finally found Jake. "People at the restaurant like me," she puts the money he didn't need to pay in his hands. "Who are nice enough to give this back."

THEBIRD

Jake blinked and looked at the cash. "I've only got my money in 100's," he explained with a shrug. "You sure you don't want it?" He waved the money in front of her slowly.

Anarchy_Jas

Keisha closes her eyes and looks away. "I'm sure."

THEBIRD

Jake shrugged and shoved the money in his pocket. "Whatever you say," he replied while stifling a yawn. "I'm heading to the beach." He gave a slight wave to the two of them before walking away.

Anarchy_Jas

"Work, work, work," Keisha heads back to her restaurant, sighing.

Keirfire

omg i remember this place from the original nsider. lol. so ill join up
•Name - Keirfire
•Age - 23
•Gender - male
•Interests - The arts, music
•Job you would like - bard/gypsy fortune teller person
•A short paragraph describing your character's unique traits and background -
       Traveled the lands, studying and learning about many kinds of music, makes a living off of street performing and such. knows skills of mysticism and can perform augaries and such
•Appearance
Basically looks like the dude in my avatar, wears bard like clothes, looks like a traveler and such