The Mansion atop Von Karma Hill

Started by Dr.Hobo2, September 13, 2008, 07:19:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ridley

Quote from: Marth Xero on October 04, 2008, 12:47:17 PM
They apparently didn't hear Xavier.
"Hey!  Is everyone ok?!"
OoC// :|

"Yes we are alright!" yelled Dave. "Just a little shaken up. We are going to the next room to see what that light might have been. You coming?"
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

jnfs2014

Lance took out another flashlight and motioned for them to follow.

Eizweir

Quote from: Ridley on October 04, 2008, 01:12:15 PM
"Hey!  Is everyone ok?!"

"Yes we are alright!" yelled Dave. "Just a little shaken up. We are going to the next room to see what that light might have been. You coming?"
OoC// Are you talking about the light from the hole Xavier opened?  If so, it's not in another room, it's just above and on the other side of the room from you guys.
IC// Xavier stepped out of the way from the light coming from outside.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/xluxaeternax

formerly: Marth Xero, Xero, Roy Khan, Diego Armando, Lux Aeterna, and more I forget it was like 11 years ago jeeze

Red

Quote from: Marth Xero on October 04, 2008, 03:23:52 PM
Quote from: Ridley on October 04, 2008, 01:12:15 PM
"Hey!  Is everyone ok?!"

OoC// Are you talking about the light from the hole Xavier opened?  If so, it's not in another room, it's just above and on the other side of the room from you guys.
IC// Xavier stepped out of the way from the light coming from outside.

Ooc// I think he meant the light that originally got us to go down the stairs.

Ic// Josh nodded, and proceded to follow Lance.

Eizweir

OoC// Oh, OK
IC// "How? The stairs just collapsed,  remember?  I'm not sure if they're anymore stairs going back upstairs, so you might need to come out this way!" Xavier called down.
So the boarded-up hole, was well just a hole leading into the basement.  There's not even any stairs down from the hole into the basement, must've been some kind of damage...  Well that's kind of boring.

formerly: Marth Xero, Xero, Roy Khan, Diego Armando, Lux Aeterna, and more I forget it was like 11 years ago jeeze

Ridley

"Well now we are on ground level with the basement so we just go around the stairs."
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

jnfs2014

Lance nodded in agreement. " Uh, I don't think 1 flashlight will lead us. You," he pointed to Dave and handed him a flashlight.

Eizweir

Fine then
"Well then, good luck getting out..." Xavier muttered to himself.
Xavier left the hole and walked up the steps to he back door of the house.

Ridley

Quote from: JNeedForSpeed2014 on October 04, 2008, 06:37:01 PM
Lance nodded in agreement. " Uh, I don't think 1 flashlight will lead us. You," he pointed to Dave and handed him a flashlight.

"Thanks", Dave said as he was taking the flash light. "Let's go in." *Dave enters room with flashlight.*

((About time we entered the room))
...It's quite obvious...

Sgt.Chilly

Kimeko was busy trying to get all the dust off of her from the stair case falling.  She mumbled something about her favorite shirt.  As she got up she tried to survey the area. She moved closer to David "Whoa this place is pretty vast for a basement.  A little too vast actually.  What do you suppose they used this space for?"

((Sorry about the delay. I've been having connection trouble lately and every time I remember I haven't posted in  awhile something either comes up or goes wrong.))

Ridley

Quote from: TimeMage on October 07, 2008, 10:16:58 AM
Kimeko was busy trying to get all the dust off of her from the stair case falling.  She mumbled something about her favorite shirt.  As she got up she tried to survey the area. She moved closer to David "Whoa this place is pretty vast for a basement.  A little too vast actually.  What do you suppose they used this space for?"

((Sorry about the delay. I've been having connection trouble lately and every time I remember I haven't posted in  awhile something either comes up or goes wrong.))

"I would say he used to have a wine celler down here. Notice the kegs back there.
...It's quite obvious...

Red

jnfs2014

" Yeah," Lance replied," but I don't think there's any treasure here."

Sgt.Chilly

Kimeko began poking around the room looking for anything of interest.

"Do you suppose it's possible for a ghost to drink wine?  I only ask because there's an open bottle on this table and half full glass next to it.  And as spooky as that is, it still doesn't help explain what happened here?  Where's the cryptic messages?  Where are the desperate letters written by people who refused to run away even though they knew something terrible would happen if they didn't?  Where's the ominous sounding wind telling us to leave?"

Ridley

"It could be that guy who hangs out here. He was in the back yard back there. Also I think you are watching too many movies. If it even is haunted, it won't come out in the open like that."
...It's quite obvious...