News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

The Mansion atop Von Karma Hill

Started by Dr.Hobo2, September 13, 2008, 07:19:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sgt.Chilly

"Yeah I suppose.  It's just there supposed to be so many people here who disappeared!  I thought it would be more.....active."

Red

Josh walked over to a counter, and found some shot glasses. "I could throw these at something..." Josh thought to himself.

Dr.Hobo2

David walked around the room looking for anything that might lead to the treasure. "Hey...look at this pile of junk here." He was looking right at a pile of empty wine bottles and shot glasses. "Man, somebody in the Von Karma family must have been a MAJOR alcoholic." The pile was very big. It was taller than David. "Wait...I think I see some sort of door behind here." He started pulling out wine bottles and shot glasses from the pile.
---------------------------------
Thomas was about to go follow Xavier to the door but turned back for a second and went back into the shed. He came out with some rope and threw it through the hole made in the wall tying the other end to a post of a fence near-by. "There. That should give them a way out.

Sgt.Chilly

Kimeko rushed to assist David.  Reinvigorated with the possibility of finding something, she helped put the glasses out of their way.

The sound of the clinking glass echoed through the room.

Red

Josh dashed over to help clear the bottles, when he had come across a broken one. At first he thought he cut himself, because that's what it felt like, but when he looked at his arm, it was fine. " I never hear of a dull wine bottle..." He thought to himself, continuing to help clear the bottles.

Dr.Hobo2

The pile started to diminish. "Wait...I see the top of a door. Keep clearing out the pile!" David said with even more vigor now.

Ridley

David started to help. "?You know we could probably push the pile. I don't think glass is that heavy..."
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Eizweir

Xavier looks back at Thomas, and shrugs and keeps walking up the steps.
He tries the door, and to his dismay finds it stuck.
"Well, there's one more annoyance to add to my list..."
http://steamcommunity.com/id/xluxaeternax

formerly: Marth Xero, Xero, Roy Khan, Diego Armando, Lux Aeterna, and more I forget it was like 11 years ago jeeze

Red

"This seems to be put here on purpose. As if someone was trying to conceal the door." said Josh looking at a small stack of perfectly stacked bottles.

Dr.Hobo2

The pile had now diminished enugh for the door to be opened. David opened the door and looked in. It was a long hallways with no lights in there. "Hey, can someone pass me a flashlight?"

jnfs2014

" Sure," Lance replied, handing David a flashlight.

Ridley

"About time. Let's go." Dave said. You think the treasure could be in here?
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

jnfs2014

" Probably not. We won't find it THAT soon."

Sgt.Chilly

"If it was so simply concealed the treasure would probably be long gone."

Ridley

"That is true. Let's keepo moving."
...It's quite obvious...