UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

Melee stories

Started by DSWiiMaster42, February 07, 2008, 01:41:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Michael227

Quote from: Allegretto on February 07, 2008, 07:43:08 PM
Quote from: DSWiiMaster42 on February 07, 2008, 01:41:24 PM
So I started playing Melee again today to get ready for Brawl, and I did a lot of team battles. In Melee I always use Captain Falcon and Samus, so I used good ol' C.F. and put Samus on my team. Then on the other team, I put Pikachu and D.K. on there. I beat them on the Pokemon Stadium just by using only the Falcon Punch and the jump attack (whatever that's called, it's the one where you move the analog stick up and press B). Next I kicked it up a notch by going to Mute City. I was afraid that I would fall off a lot, but NO. I kept on the platform no matter what and beat the other team. After that battle, I switched the other team to Mewtwo and Bowser, and I still kept everyone on my team. I did a few more battles, and I lost only one of them.

I heard C.F. is a secret character in Brawl, so I can't wait to own everyone online using C.F. I'll also use Sonic and Snake too. Now, post your Melee battle stories here.

When you talk about secret characters use a Spoiler !!!![spoiler][/spoiler] Some people might not want to know!
it's about melee who doesnt know

Allegretto

Quote from: thunderhero4 on February 07, 2008, 07:44:03 PM
So I started playing Melee again today to get ready for Brawl, and I did a lot of team battles. In Melee I always use Captain Falcon and Samus, so I used good ol' C.F. and put Samus on my team. Then on the other team, I put Pikachu and D.K. on there. I beat them on the Pokemon Stadium just by using only the Falcon Punch and the jump attack (whatever that's called, it's the one where you move the analog stick up and press B). Next I kicked it up a notch by going to Mute City. I was afraid that I would fall off a lot, but NO. I kept on the platform no matter what and beat the other team. After that battle, I switched the other team to Mewtwo and Bowser, and I still kept everyone on my team. I did a few more battles, and I lost only one of them.

I heard C.F. is a secret character in Brawl, so I can't wait to own everyone online using C.F. I'll also use Sonic and Snake too. Now, post your Melee battle stories here.

When you talk about secret characters use a Spoiler !!!![spoiler][/spoiler] Some people might not want to know!
Do you rember that one special line, Bryan?

"OMG! HE PICKED UP ELECTRODE!!

hahahahahha cracked up from hearing that i remember that was so funny lol we were both like huh! hahahaha lol sweet ;)

Allegretto

Quote from: Michael227 on February 07, 2008, 07:44:39 PM

He said [spoiler]Cap'n Falcon[/spoiler] is a secret character in brawl.

Michael227

Quote from: Allegretto on February 07, 2008, 07:57:01 PM
Quote from: Michael227 on February 07, 2008, 07:44:39 PM

He said [spoiler]Cap'n Falcon[/spoiler] is a secret character in brawl.
then why is he talking about [spoiler]cap'n falcon[/spoiler] in a melee thread?

tollhouse2006

Is there a point to put spoiler tags for hidden characters if they are on our sigs?
Friend Code: 2622-1690-4267  Finally have wifi

Skye8600

Quote from: tollhouse2006 on February 08, 2008, 04:45:15 AM
Is there a point to put spoiler tags for hidden characters if they are on our sigs?
...you do have a point there

tibar7

Quote from: Skye8600 on February 08, 2008, 01:37:06 PM
Quote from: tollhouse2006 on February 08, 2008, 04:45:15 AM
...you do have a point there
i know seriously. u could just look at all the sigs in the forums and find out the roster in brawl easily. Plus the spoiler tags have been abused
The Brawl Shenanigans -Tibar's Team

I know, my sig is just awesome! Die spoiler rule!

darkmario

I got a story.
me and my little sis (i was mario and she was link)were playing a  3 life sudden death match but, i felt sorry for her since she sucks at smash bros. so  i killed myself 2 times so i would have 1 life and she would have 3 lives.
After like one second i got her down to 1 life she pulls out a bomb but she dosent know how to throw it so she is running aroud and she blows up.  :O

tibar7

i got a story. i was at Green Greens facing a level nine computer Luigi. when he was down at one stock he fell in the little hole where the blocks were. he used his recovery to get back on the ledge to the far right of the course but before he did a block fell there. so he was hanging on it and every time he tried to get up the block would knock him back down. eventually i just went there and killed him but it was funny.
The Brawl Shenanigans -Tibar's Team

I know, my sig is just awesome! Die spoiler rule!