News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

Melee stories

Started by DSWiiMaster42, February 07, 2008, 01:41:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DSWiiMaster42

So I started playing Melee again today to get ready for Brawl, and I did a lot of team battles. In Melee I always use Captain Falcon and Samus, so I used good ol' C.F. and put Samus on my team. Then on the other team, I put Pikachu and D.K. on there. I beat them on the Pokemon Stadium just by using only the Falcon Punch and the jump attack (whatever that's called, it's the one where you move the analog stick up and press B). Next I kicked it up a notch by going to Mute City. I was afraid that I would fall off a lot, but NO. I kept on the platform no matter what and beat the other team. After that battle, I switched the other team to Mewtwo and Bowser, and I still kept everyone on my team. I did a few more battles, and I lost only one of them.

I heard C.F. is a secret character in Brawl, so I can't wait to own everyone online using C.F. I'll also use Sonic and Snake too. Now, post your Melee battle stories here.

Thanks to mackormoses for this badass sig!

SSBB friend code:1719-2939-0479
Characters I use: Ike (mostly), Sonic, or Captain Falcon
If you want to battle, please PM me.

Xbox Live gamercard: SegaSonic127

YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/Slashrulez724 (my old account got deleted)

HTA!

You wont own anybody using that stratagy >_<

DSWiiMaster42

Quote from: Hector_the_Axe on February 07, 2008, 01:43:08 PM

I might. You never know.

Thanks to mackormoses for this badass sig!

SSBB friend code:1719-2939-0479
Characters I use: Ike (mostly), Sonic, or Captain Falcon
If you want to battle, please PM me.

Xbox Live gamercard: SegaSonic127

YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/Slashrulez724 (my old account got deleted)

HTA!

Quote from: DSWiiMaster42 on February 07, 2008, 01:47:11 PM

I might. You never know.
No, i do know.

My Melee story.
Just now playing stamina Link vs Gdorf.
We were both low on health and i pulled out a bomb but didn't throw it.
He used his ^B and before it ended i was dead. But, i had a bomb so it exploded and he died with me.

No sudden death...

ssbmfan5

I was pikachu, and my friend was link.  He only plays as link, so he has no idea what pikachu's moves are.  It was on corneria, and I moved to the platform with the guns.  He kept trying to run towards me, but I used thunder every time :) After I killed him three times (4 stock match), he figured out how to get past, but on his way down to get me, the guns shot, but I jumped, so only he died :)
My sig is gone cause it had spoilers:(

Michael227

Quote from: Hector_the_Axe on February 07, 2008, 01:49:15 PM

I might. You never know.
No, i do know.

My Melee story.
Just now playing stamina Link vs Gdorf.
We were both low on health and i pulled out a bomb but didn't throw it.
He used his ^B and before it ended i was dead. But, i had a bomb so it exploded and he died with me.

No sudden death...
lol funny story i did that on purpose excet with pichu i used B died  then the bolt hit the enemy and ko

Zora Link

I might. You never know.
you won't. playing computers is nothing like playing humans...humans are smarter and better.
You'll get utterly destroyed if you think fighting humans is anything like fighting a computer.
Go to youtube, and watch a few matches...maybe then you'll understand.

jnfs2014

Me and my friend pwn lv9 Yoshi and lv9 Ice Climbers.
     Me= Fox ( lv9 caliber)
     Friend= Falco ( lv4 caliber)
I pwn'ed with fire fox.

thunderhero4

I once played the last even (51, with giga bowser) and I was about to lose, until Electrode came out! I was like, "OMG! Run, its electrode!!" but then after it started blinking Giga Bowser picked up electrode and I said "OMG!! HE PICKED UP ELECTRODE!" (never knew that before you could) (what an idiot! :P) and it eploded and finished him off! I was then free to kill the last 2 guys and win it for my first time!

Ask Allegretto! He was there! :D

Michael227

Quote from: thunderhero4 on February 07, 2008, 07:34:11 PM
I once played the last even (51, with giga bowser) and I was about to lose, until Electrode came out! I was like, "OMG! Run, its electrode!!" but then after it started blinking Giga Bowser picked up electrode and I said "OMG!! HE PICKED UP ELECTRODE!" (never knew that before you could) (what an idiot! :P) and it eploded and finished him off! I was then free to kill the last 2 guys and win it for my first time!

giga bowser is easiest one to kill due to his size

thunderhero4

Quote from: Michael227 on February 07, 2008, 07:35:51 PM

But the thing that really made that moment was electrode! ;)

Michael227

Quote from: thunderhero4 on February 07, 2008, 07:37:18 PM

i know must hav ebeen funny

thunderhero4

Quote from: Michael227 on February 07, 2008, 07:39:51 PM
Quote from: thunderhero4 on February 07, 2008, 07:37:18 PM

i know must hav ebeen funny
Probably the most hilarious video game moments I have ever had! :D

Allegretto

Quote from: DSWiiMaster42 on February 07, 2008, 01:41:24 PM
So I started playing Melee again today to get ready for Brawl, and I did a lot of team battles. In Melee I always use Captain Falcon and Samus, so I used good ol' C.F. and put Samus on my team. Then on the other team, I put Pikachu and D.K. on there. I beat them on the Pokemon Stadium just by using only the Falcon Punch and the jump attack (whatever that's called, it's the one where you move the analog stick up and press B). Next I kicked it up a notch by going to Mute City. I was afraid that I would fall off a lot, but NO. I kept on the platform no matter what and beat the other team. After that battle, I switched the other team to Mewtwo and Bowser, and I still kept everyone on my team. I did a few more battles, and I lost only one of them.

I heard C.F. is a secret character in Brawl, so I can't wait to own everyone online using C.F. I'll also use Sonic and Snake too. Now, post your Melee battle stories here.

When you talk about secret characters use a Spoiler !!!![spoiler][/spoiler] Some people might not want to know!

thunderhero4

Quote from: Allegretto on February 07, 2008, 07:43:08 PM
Quote from: DSWiiMaster42 on February 07, 2008, 01:41:24 PM

When you talk about secret characters use a Spoiler !!!![spoiler][/spoiler] Some people might not want to know!
Do you rember that one special line, Bryan?

"OMG! HE PICKED UP ELECTRODE!!