News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

Kazesharingan ((A Naruto RP))

Started by gamemasterdevil, October 21, 2007, 06:45:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: Orgizirtee on October 23, 2007, 05:42:05 PM
Braig lifted his eyebrows. He had expected as much, her chakra was fairly well handled. He turned to the other boy and said, "Geez, you're impatient."

"Yeah I can tell." I siad as I rolled my eyes. "It is already past 3:00 with all of these people to go, and by time we get through everyone it will probably be midnight because he keeps on stalling, and telling us to wait and do introductions. We may not have school if we graduate but we need to practice for the exams. Don't tell me you aren't thinking the same thing." I told the game who was roof-hopping with Tsume.

Nils_13

Ryaku turned the two who were arguing. He hated when people fought over simple things.

"Being impatient won't get you anywhere and neither will arguing. Just watch. Not only might you learn something. Or you may also see the skill of a future squad member." he told them, his white eyes glancing at one and then the other.

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: Nils_13 on October 23, 2007, 06:26:49 PM
Ryaku turned the two who were arguing. He hated when people fought over simple things.

"Being impatient won't get you anywhere and neither will arguing." he told them, his white eyes glancing at one and then the other.

"We weren't arguing because he said something, I said something, and right now I am waiting for his response."

OOC/// :P

IC/// "Well you heard what I just said so you know it too." I commented

OOC/// ^real response^

Nils_13

Ryaku put one arm up and rested his head on it.

"Okay then. You'll get your turn just like everyone else. You'll need patience if you want to be successful as a ninja." Ryaku lectured. He glanced back up at the exam going on in front of him then back to the guy in front of him.

"Sorry. I don't mean to lecture people, it's just a habit." he apologized.

Flying Chickens

"Being impatient won't get you anywhere and neither will arguing. Just watch. Not only might you learn something. Or you may also see the skill of a future squad member." he told them, his white eyes glancing at one and then the other.
Ooc// What? We're in the back room, and you're in the classroom. You can't see or hear us. What are you talking about?

Nils_13

Quote from: Orgizirtee on October 23, 2007, 06:43:23 PM

Ooc// What? We're in the back room, and you're in the classroom. You can't see or hear us. What are you talking about?
Ooops..Sorry about that... I missread it,...*ashamed* -_-;

Flying Chickens

Quote from: Nils_13 on October 23, 2007, 06:45:47 PM

Ooc// It's fine, it just gets confusing.

Nils_13

Quote from: Orgizirtee on October 23, 2007, 06:47:06 PM
Quote from: Nils_13 on October 23, 2007, 06:45:47 PM

Ooc// It's fine, it just gets confusing.

((I joined a pretty good while after this RP started so I'm confused...))

gamemasterdevil

"Just..do the jutsu," Kakashi told Phoenix. "You, as well," he looked at Braig.
Looking at Tsume, he said in an impressed tone. "Very good..when the other two are done, I want all your clones to perform the log replacement jutsu."

"Sensei..." Ryan, finally, spoke. His voice was slightly hoarse from rarely speaking. "..What do I have to do?"
"Hmm? Oh..yes, sorry. I want you to activate your Sharingan," Kakashi said. "I'm..a bit curious."

Ryan nodded. Putting his hands together, a wind began to generate inside the room. Gentle, at first, it quickly increased in speed and power, now revolving around Ryan in a circular motion.

Kakashi raised a hand, surprised at how powerful the wind was. The gust surged through the room for a brief second, the door moving back and forth on its hinge wildly for a second or two.

Ryan's emerald green eyes sprung to life, brightening significantly as one tomoe seal appeared. The wind died down. The tomoe seals began to spin as Ryan let his hands fall to his sides, both creating a spinning tornado tomoe seal inside of each eye.

"..Impressive," Kakashi remarked.
Heya. If y'know me, send me a PM. It'd be nice t'see some old friends around here...

Nils_13

Ryaku went to sleep out of boredom.

((please ignore my posts where Ryaku starts talking. I missread something and got confused... -_-:))

gamemasterdevil

((kk XD I did do something that allows you guys to feel something, maybe start some coversations because of it XD))

"..What the hell was that?" Sasuke had felt the wind blast. Who had done that..Ryan?
Heya. If y'know me, send me a PM. It'd be nice t'see some old friends around here...

Nils_13

The blast of wind woke Ryaku up. He seemed shocked a little and looked at the window. It was closed. He turned around and looked at the door. It was closed.
"What on Earth was that? " he thought.

Flying Chickens

Braig rolled his eyes. Oh sure, another wind jutsu, how quaint. He completed the necessary hand-signs, and instantly three clones appeared. He smirked smugly at Kakashi. "The idiot?

Triforce_Luigi

Shikamaru decided to have some fun. With  hand sign and a mutter, he sent his shadow at Ryaku. Soon, he would be under his control.

gamemasterdevil

Whispers flew around the room. One of the classmates, Inuzaka Kiba, leaned over to Ryaku and asked. "Hey, do you know what caused that wind?"

Kakashi nodded. "Yes, the idiot." He answered back at Braig
Ryan looked over at Braig. "..Should I create clones?"

"No." Kakashi said quickly. "..No. You've done enough..but first..."
"He's coming!" A voice spoke into Ryan's head, and a gentle breeze formed once again in the room.

Quick as lightning, Kakashi disappeared and reappeared in front of Ryan, a fist flying at him. Surprisingly, Ryan blocked, then blocked a kick to his side, another punch, and a kick to the back of his head. He was caught with a kunai at his neck.

"..That is all. You pass." Kakashi straightened himself, pulling the kunai away from Ryan's neck, and putting it away. "I wanted to see if the rumors were true."

Walking back to his desk, he sat down. "Turn it off."

Ryan's eyes went back to their normal lustless emerald green color, a rather powerful gust of wind blowing through the room, and then fading a second after.

"Now then.." Kakashi turned his attention back to the other three. "Let's go. I want to see all of you perform the Log Replacement Jutsu. I'm getting a little impatient myself." He looked at Braig and Tsume.