News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

Kazesharingan ((A Naruto RP))

Started by gamemasterdevil, October 21, 2007, 06:45:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FearItself

As usual, Tsume took her seat at the back of the class, in the far right corner. Even though she was a fairly adequate student, she wasn't a teacher's pet. She would much rather sit in the very back than anywhere near the front.

I wonder who will end up on my squad.. Tsume wondered.

gamemasterdevil

"Get to the academy," Kakashi said, tossing a headband to Braig. "Or you won't be finding out who's in your squad."

---------------

Ryan slowly walked into the room, and walked to the front of the class, sitting on the chair beside the teacher's desk, as he had to every day.
Heya. If y'know me, send me a PM. It'd be nice t'see some old friends around here...

Flying Chickens

Braig caught the headband and leaped off the sill onto the roof. He began to move as fast as possible, a large grin shining across his face.

Nils_13

Ryaku woke up to the sound of birds chirping. He rolled over and looked at his clock.

"Crap! I'm going to be late!" he jumped out of bed and got dressed. He put his headband on his head, zipped his jacket up, and lept out the window. He ran out of the Hyuuga household's main gates and ran down the street. He weaved around other people, finally making it into the academy. He ran inside and down the halls, arriving to his class moments later. He opened the door very forcefully, and walked in. Out of breath, he turned and looked at the clock.

"Just in time." he sighed a sigh of relief and took his seat in front of Kiba. He was eager to find out who was in the same squad as him.

gamemasterdevil

Kakashi was already there when Ryaku had walked in the door - the rest of the class had seen him appear. He waited for the rest of the class to get there. He shuffled through some papers, then set them down, and took out a book. He began to read it.
Heya. If y'know me, send me a PM. It'd be nice t'see some old friends around here...

Flying Chickens

Braig leaped into the room and stumbled across the front. He stood up, grinned quickly at Ryan, then hopped up to his seat.

FearItself

"A little too excited there, Hyuuga?" Tsume remarked from the back of the room, looking to the new arrival. Something about teasing guys was amusing. "I wouldn't get your hopes up, you know. You may end up with someone lame or annoying on your squad, so if you're in a good mood right now, I can almost guarantee that you won't be when you walk out of here."

Nils_13

Quote from: FearItself on October 28, 2007, 04:17:27 PM
"A little too excited there, Hyuuga?" Tsume remarked from the back of the room, looking to the new arrival. Something about teasing guys was amusing. "I wouldn't get your hopes up, you know. You may end up with someone lame or annoying on your squad, so if you're in a good mood right now, I can almost guarantee that you won't be when you walk out of here."

((Who was that aimed at? It confused me...))

Flying Chickens

"I almost forgot, Tsume. I didn't remember I could be put on a squad with someone lame like you." He looked back and gave her a wink to show he was joking.

FearItself

Ooc// I was directing it to Braig. Tsume doesn't know any other Hyuuga.

IC// Tsume grinned to Braig and decided to return the joking insult. It made her feel better about the slight anxiety she was having over being placed in a team. "Oh no, I think I'd be the one that would be disappointed." she remarked, giving him a returning wink to make him aware that she was kidding. "So, who do you think you'll end up with on your team?"

gamemasterdevil

"You two won't have to think. I'm announcing the squads right now," Kakashi suddenly said. "Can I have everyone's attention?"

Flying Chickens

"Honestly? I have no idea. Anyone but Naruto... And that Gaara kid, he scares all heck out of me." He said, shuddering slightly

FearItself

Tsume smirked slightly, and then redirected her attention as soon as she heard Kakashi begin to speak. Her eyes remained locked on her sensei, looking forward to hearing who would end up on her squad.

Flying Chickens

Braig quickly looked at Kakashi, eager to hear his squad members.

gamemasterdevil

"Alright..the first squad consists of these 3 people," Kakashi began.

"Uchiha Sasuke."
"Inuzaka Kiba."
"and last but not least..Hyuuga Ryuka."

"Hmph..." Sasuke said. "At least the idiot's not in my squad."
"The second squad is..." Kakashi paused again for a second, then spoke again.

"Inuzaka Tsume."
"Uchiha Ryan."
"and Ichozuki Kenshin."

"The third squad is..."

"Hyuuga Braig."
"Shikamaru Nara."
"and Phoenix."

Kakashi continued to list off other squads, proceeding to four...