News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

Did ANYBODY ELSE catch this five months ago, or what?

Started by King_Gamer28, February 12, 2008, 06:12:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

King_Gamer28

Quote from: Zora Link on February 12, 2008, 06:33:48 PM
Quote from: King_Gamer28 on February 12, 2008, 06:30:16 PM
Quote from: Zora Link on February 12, 2008, 06:24:27 PM
Quote from: King_Gamer28 on February 12, 2008, 06:20:55 PM
Quote from: Zora Link on February 12, 2008, 06:20:15 PM
Yes, we all saw that a loooong time ago. the question is, how did you not?
I've seen nobody say a word about it at all. In fact, I've seen very little negative talk about anything to the game, so I thought if someone did mention it, I would actually notice it.
yea, it was mentioned about 5 months ago.  :|
there was negative talk because of it 5 months ago.
Do you really think anyone would keep on ranting and raving about the same thing 5 months later?
Try thinking things through before you post, and would it kill ya to say one positive thing about this game just once?  :|
Sorry I didn't read the post thoroughly enough the first time, it's been news to the three people I told prior to making this thread.

I'm tired of being yelled at for saying negative things about a game. I can't wait for the game to come out, and I'm getting it on release day. I'm pointing out stuff that, in my opinion, isn't exactly perfect. Sorry my thread wasn't perfect and that I apparently didn't think before I posted. Next time, don't try to make me feel like I posted a garbage thread when I'm only trying to make for a good discussion.
It sounds like you want it. It sounds stupid to say this, but my mom always told me: "If you don't have anything good to say, don't say anything at all."
Basically, there are a lot of good disscussions to be made without trying to make everyone hate the game. ( I know that's not your goal but that's what's happening, if you can't tell.)
I am a little bummed about it, but guess what? I moved on 5 months ago. And it's time y'all do the same.
[/rant]
Again, I didn't catch on 5 months ago. And yeah, I'm not trying to make everyone hate the game, and if that's what's happening, I apologize.

But, hey, constructive criticism is never a bad thing. I've never once bashed this game (I couldn't, it's too good to bash in the first place), just pointed out a few things I didn't like about it.

This is really proving my point - if you say bad things about something receiving universal acclaim, then some people for whatever reason assume you must hate it. I'm sorry that I haven't made a thread providing a discussion about a "good part" of the game, but there are some things that bother me about it and, well, that's how all games are, because no game is perfect.

Dawei

Zora, shut up. He has problems with the game; WHOOP-DE-FUCKING-DO. He can point out flaws all he wants. It's when you start bashing him for his opinion that we go back to oldsider. Unless he actually asks you to keep flaming him, stop.

Speaking of which, next person to flame someone because that person has a gripe about the game gets banned (the one that initiated the argument).