News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

Dead Men Don't Tell Secrets *EPILOGUE*

Started by THEBIRD, December 16, 2007, 10:03:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

20fan

"So even in situations where you could die you wouldn't result to street fighting"

Light

Harver pondered this. "No. I'm a man of my word. I would not do that."
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

20fan

"You are different then those who've I fought before"

Light

"How so?" Harver asked, expecting a scholar joke.

20fan

"Well even the first time I fought Solon he tried to kick me in the face, and you say wouldn't result to street fighting even in a situation where you could die".

Light

"Hmm..." Harver thought about this. "Thanks." He said. He turned and leaned over the railing, looking at the ocean.

20fan

"And in my whole life I thought I would never meet someone who would fight honestly, with only a sword. I respect that" Kai said looking out on the ocean.

Light

Harver smiled. "Maybe you're not as bad as I maked you out to be."

20fan

"I've experinced a war or two and people think I've become a shell of myself. They are all wrong, Now I just don't trust people that much"

Light

Harver chuckled a bit. I can see why... He turned to Kai, and said. "It's been nice talking to you. Maybe we should talk more often." He turned away and walked off the ship, headed back to the marketplace. There were a few things he wanted to buy.

THEBIRD

Solon decided to check out the cove on the other side of Crescent Island. He had only been to the secluded isle on the other side of the Island for his meetings with his theiving clan, and he wondered if it was still as empty as usual or if more people found out about it. He spent a few minutes stealing bread, meat, fruit, and a bag to carry all the things in. It would make for a good meal on his way. Crescent Island was long, so he knew it could take a full day or longer to get to the other side. It was about 800 miles across, but he knew a few shortcuts to speed up the process...

Light

Harver stepped out of the jewlery shop, and in his pocket was what he had went for. He checked his wallet, and sighed. Pretty pitiful, wouldn't you say?
I'm afraid so.
Hey, can you make me some money?
Sure! Would you like a flat screen TV with that?

Harver chuckled as his eyes wandered to a shop that sold musical items. He walked into the shop casually, and checked things around. Wow... this place has things at more than reasonable prices...
Please explain to me why we are here.
Hey - you know I liked to study music when I was younger. And this place has so many cheap things, I'll still have a little bit of money left over!

Emit sighed inside Harver's mind. Just don't waste all of it.

Harver smirked, and bought two of his most favorite instruments. He then walked out of the store, and back towards the ship.

THEBIRD

Solon had been walking for hours. He made a few stops to steal along the way, and had pockets filled with gold. I've got time to get there. As long as I need, he thought. He knew the place would become a quiet forest as soon as he made it out of the town. He might as well shop first. He made it to the edge of the markets, and decided he would shop their before entering the deserted forest.

"Come here, boy," one old man standing by a small shop of his own commanded Solon. Intruiged, Solon walked over. "I think this item might just suit you." The old man flashed an item at Solon. He widened his eyes.

"H-How?" Solon whispered. "Let me see that again."

The man shook his head. "No. Buy it now for 100 coins or forever wished you had."

"You knew them?" Solon asked, getting choked up. "You knew my parents?"

"Ay, I did. Great people, they were. Ah, here. You can have it for free." The man tossed the item to Solon, who caught in his hands and immediately put it in his pocket. He wasn't ready to look at it just yet.

"Thank you," Solon whispered, giving the man his entire bag of gold before walking away. Solon didn't feel like shopping anymore. He decided to get to the beach cove as soon as he could.

Light

Harver walked back onto the ship, and into the Men's Quarters. He set down some of the things he bought. He picked up a flute that he had bought from the music store. My mom taught me how to play the flute and piano when I was 6. After she was done with that, Harver picked up a violin, my father taught me how to play the violin and fiddle. They are great people.

I'm sure you miss them a lot.
More than you know. However, I still have to wonder whether they are my birth parents or not, seeing how there was so much confusion within my family tree.
I-
Please, don't. I don't want to know.
Whatever you say.

Harver set the instruments down on his bunk, and walked back out onto the deck to get some fresh air. He looked at the sky. The sun was almost ready to set, which meant the day was almost over. He walked over to the railing, and looked at the ocean.

20fan

Kai leaned over the railing and looked at the ocean, the sun reflected off of the deep blue waters.