News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

Dead Men Don't Tell Secrets *EPILOGUE*

Started by THEBIRD, December 16, 2007, 10:03:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Triforce_Luigi

Venice took a step back. He tried to speak, but words refused to come. He merely stuttered, something quite unusual to him.

THEBIRD

"Well, it's not normal," Solon replied, suddenly having trouble swallowing. He gave a nervous glance towards Venice and Tanbar, then looked back at Zarani. "Er, Ex-Dead Man, you say? What happened exactly?"

Flying Chickens

"Simple. The bastards tried to dispose of me once I served my purpose. They just decided they were bored of ol' Zarani. Savvy?" He glared into space as he said this.

THEBIRD

"So, you're about to do the same exact thing to us?" Solon shot back. "We've been trying to help you, and each day we get closer to the Dead Men. Yet now that we've served your purpose of showing you where the gems are, you are just going to dispose of us? Hm, you aren't any better then the Dead Men. Actually you aren't even good enough to be an official Dead Men! Hypocritical bastard."

Triforce_Luigi

"But with that power," said Venice, having apparently found a voice. "It would be incredibly difficult, if not impossible, to kill him." He gave the others a nervous look and gulped.

Dr.Hobo2

"True." Tanbar said. "But what advantage does this give to kill us? I mean, we can help him since we have a common enemy, right?"

Flying Chickens

((Aw dangit. >_>' I had a nice long post, and my internet dropped. How annoying. >_>'))

Dr.Hobo2

((Aw dangit. I have to go now. How annoying. DX))

THEBIRD

((That sucks D= I hate it when that happens >.>...))

Solon remembered when Heronn had pierced through Zarani's stomach with mere wind. Maybe it wasn't because of Heronn's power... Maybe it was Zarani's weakness... Solon thought, watching Zarani still. "Nothing's impossible. And I plan on cracking this code," Solon replied to Venice's comment.

((I gotta go, midterms tomorrow >.>))

Flying Chickens

((Yeah, that does suck. See ya. Good luck with those midterms.))

Triforce_Luigi

((Bye. Good luck.))
He must have a weakpoint. Everything does, thought Venice, and he too recalled his previous wound. Maybe wind? No. Something that would prevent him from healing...

Light

Harver and Kerow emerged from the portal, coming out into the study in Scalus. "I think I can handle it from here." Kerow said. "I know the areas he would be in, and I'd travel quicker on my own." Harver nodded, and Kerow exited the room. Harver sat down in his favorite chair. Your friends!
Huh? What's up, Emit?
Apparently, you aren't the only one who's a traitor to them... Ex-Dead Man, Captain Zarani is with them. Harver stood up in shock. Should I tell Kerow, or try to help Solon and the others?
I don't know.

((Now it's up to you, America! You decided what Harver does! Should he help the crew, or inform Kerow of this new traitor? Find out in the next epic episode of DMDTS!

...Which will occur in the next post.))
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Triforce_Luigi

((Help, but don't expect a warm welcome.))

Light

((XD Harver wouldn't expect that, after what he's been through.))
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Triforce_Luigi

((At least Jas can't neuter him yet. He'll only have three people who hate his guts this time.))