News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

Dead Men Don't Tell Secrets *EPILOGUE*

Started by THEBIRD, December 16, 2007, 10:03:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr.Hobo2

Lanbar came stumbling up to the upper deck. "What the -hic- heck isss going o-hic...o-hic-...o-hic-...oh, you know what I me-hic...mean!"

"Um...Zarani's turned on us." Tanbar said pointing over to Zarani." Wow...I've never seen Lanbar so drunk. I don't think he can stand for two seconds without tripping over himself. His blood-alcohol consentation must be pretty high!

((Haha! I have gotten the first post of the 200th page! :D))

THEBIRD

(( Looks like I didn't have to post after all :P))

Solon wondered what would happen if he just ran right through the blood bath and tried to just rip Zarani apart. If I'm fast enough, I might be able to kill him before the blood gets into me... Then again, I might just die, Solon thought, weighing the options and thinking carefully. Hm... I'm the only one with a wound... ((go figure...)) I could distract Zarani while the others attack him. He can only really do any damage to me...

"That's a nice trick you have there," Solon told Zarani, trying to keep his voice steady. "I'm guessing that's the trait you learned while working for the Dead Men. Pretty cool, but it's worthless if you can't catch your opponent and give them cuts first. Shall we test your speed? If you can catch me, you can have me!" Solon darted towards the opposite end of the ship, staying slow at first to make sure Zarani followed.

Light

Kerow became infuriated. "Let's go see them, then." He said, trying to remain calm.
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Anarchy_Jas

((Aww shaddup. :P))

'Gaah! What the hell is he doing!?' Jas starts to say something, but stops, hoping that it's a good plan.
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Dr.Hobo2

Zaronn Confronted Sweeny and Steph but made sure that he could not be clearly seen. "I bet you're wondering what happened to the gem, haven't you?" Zaronn said with a smile that glinted in the darkness.

THEBIRD

((200th page, woot! And if Hobo hadn't posted I would have made the first post on page 200 D=. ))

"They're looking for the trail. I told them to report to us once they've found anything. We might as well wait for them," Heronn replied, placing Gerodo on the table.
---
Sweeney and Steph looked at Zaronn. "Do you have it?" growled Sweeney, trying to get a better look at Zaronn.
"Show yer face!" added Steph.

Dr.Hobo2

"I wouldn't be growling if I were you." Zaronn said stepping out into the moonlight. "I DO have the gem." He said with an evil grin."Gerodo was the only thing in between me and that gem. It wasn't that hard."

Anarchy_Jas

((He WON'T have the gem if Jas seduces it outta him. XD :P))

Jas doesn't let anything else mess her focus on the fight up.
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

THEBIRD

Seems like a smart fellow, Sweeney thought. Gerodo may have been an idiot, but this guy has just outsmarted the Dead Men! "What was your name again?" Sweeney asked curiously.

Gah, I have to pee! Why didn't Sweeney let me out at that pit stop?

Dr.Hobo2

"Zaronn, ex-commander of the Army of Scalus." Zaronn said.

THEBIRD

"Hm... Scalus army, eh? That's impressive, but you don't have the powers only a true Dead Men can be given. If you really want power, you'll join us," Sweeney told Zaronn. "And stop squirming Steph, we don't need you doing a drama of this conversation in the background, this isn't some Greek play!"

"S-Sorry, Sweeney," Steph replied, straightening up.

Dr.Hobo2

"Well why else would I want to kill one of your own." He said keeping the same evil grin. "It's not like I wanted to prove my worthiness or something like that." He said with a very small hint of sarcasm.

Light

((Wait, Zaronn has the Cloud Gem, right? I don't really want him to have the Scalander Gem... I hope he's lying. :P))

"Hmm..." Kerow said. He was the impatient type, but this was no point to lose his temper. "I suppose we shall wait. Any other news on our procedures?"
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

THEBIRD

"Zarani still has his power..." Heronn replied. "This could be bad, seeing as his was a particularly strong one."

---

"Hm... Well, we'll see if Kerow sees any worth in you," Sweeney decided, then he gave Steph a look. Steph nodded and grabbed Zaronn. "We'll take you out of here. But try any funny business and expect a suicidal end." Sweeney gave Zaronn a warning look before appearing back to Heronn and Kerow.

Dr.Hobo2

((lulz, you typed Zarani instead of Zaronn. :P))

Hm...portals...that could be a helpful power.