News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

Dead Men Don't Tell Secrets *EPILOGUE*

Started by THEBIRD, December 16, 2007, 10:03:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anarchy_Jas

((Go right ahead and help... *Sharpens knife* I'll be here around 1central because I got finals...))

Jas comes out of her room upon hearing the commotion.

"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Flying Chickens

"Ah, it's you." He said, noticing her walk out. "My apologies, but I really need that gem." He unwound the shirt that was wrapped around his waist. "Well, I guess Heronn helped me by wounding me." He said, revealing the hole in his torso. "So, peacefully? Or painfully?"

THEBIRD

((Do whatever Harver thinks he should do. I mean, if you help us Kerow will most likely find out since he's in Scalus as well and we haven't left yet. So, you can either be part of the Dead Men or not. But Harver better choose one or the other, because he can't be part of both.))

"I should be asking you that question," Solon shot back, gripping his sword more tightly. "You can get off this ship right now, or face me."

Anarchy_Jas

"You're not getting the gem," Jas says, drawing her swords. "How about I painfully make that hole in your gut bigger?"

20fan

Kai sands up,"Did I miss something" He says drawing the sword.

Flying Chickens

"Well, love. Allow me to do that for you." He grinned with insanity as his body began to deteriorate around the hole. "Now, we begin." He said. He rose his arms up towards the sky and the blood came up around him, and began to swirl around him.

THEBIRD

Solon took a deep breath before running at Zarani and slashing at the bloody cyclone surrounding him.

Light

Harver ran out of the study, and saw Kerow preparing to leave. "Lord Kerow! I've found an ex member of the Dead Men, Zarani." Kerow turned around. "Do you know of him?"

"Yes, I do. He served his purpose, and we didn't want him around anymore..." Kerow tensed. "I thought we disposed of him. It seems we were wrong. I'll go find Heronn, while you dispose of the traitor."

"As you command." Kerow walked away, and Harver created a portal. This'll be tricky... He thought, stepping into it.
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Anarchy_Jas

((Why couldn't he be one of the cool pirates like... JACK SPARROW! I GOT A JAR OF DIRT! okay I'll stop, just had to say it. :P))

Jas gets into her fighting stance, bouncing on her toes, ready to strike or cast a spell in an instant.

((Anyone need an explanation of what Jas went and learned? >.>))

Flying Chickens

The blood parted for a moment, then reconnected, pulling at the sword. A hand reached out of the blood bath and grasped for Solon's face.

Anarchy_Jas

Jas wasn't close enough to strike with her blade, so she raises it instead, and brings it down. Thunder rumbles for a moment before a lightning bolt strikes at the blood hand.

Flying Chickens

Zarani turned towards where he had heard her. His hand recoiled and he glared through the blood at her, holding his hand until the electric shock disappeared. "Tell me, did you know I can kill you by altering your blood stream? Just one little cut on you that allows me to get my own blood in, and my blood mixes with yours and allows me to alter yours. Hell, I can even control you." He looked back through the blood at Solon's wounded shoulder. "Tell me... Did you know that!?!" He threw blood out of the stream at his shoulder, firing three shots of the apache out of the stream at the same time.

Triforce_Luigi

Venice stared at the blood bath, trying to find a way to get at Zarani. If Jas can shoot thunder, maybe she can freeze the blood, but Zarani could melt it easily. Obviously, we can't expect blades to be much good. But if he can control us like that, we're doomed for sure.

THEBIRD

Solon felt one of the bullets hit his left shoulder, underneath his last wound. He doubled back and grabbed his shoulder. "No... I didn't," Solon gasped. He was able to roll out of the way from the blood and miss the other two shots fired at him. "But thanks for the warning, I guess..." Solon stood back up, hunched over slightly. He kept his sword up, ready to defend another attack.

---

Heronn appeared in front of Kerow at his name, holding a dead Gerodo.

"Long story," he told Kerow. "I'll have to explain it thorougly once all the details are found. Sweeney and Steph are looking into it. But, the gem is gone."

Anarchy_Jas

"Then I just won't get hit," Jas growls, readying another attack.