News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

Dead Men Don't Tell Secrets *EPILOGUE*

Started by THEBIRD, December 16, 2007, 10:03:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr.Hobo2

((Sorry I haven't been on. Brawl had stolen my life. X.X))

Tanbar got up groggily and walked over to Solon. "Hey Solon." Tanbar said with a yawn still half asleep. "What're you doing?"

Triforce_Luigi

((You had a life? :P))

Venice nearly jumped when he heard the ship crash into the dock. He walked out on deck and asked, "What did you do this time?!"

Dr.Hobo2

((Hm...good point. XD))

"It wasn't me." Tanbar said starting to wake up more. "Solon's the one driving...Wait...Solon!" Tanbar then pushed Solon away from the steering wheel and kicked the ship into high gear.

Anarchy_Jas

"Aw hell no," Jas comes out of her room, twin blades at her side. "What did we get into now?"
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Dr.Hobo2

"Well...Solon here crashed their docks and they're not taking it too lightly." Tanbar said nodding his head over toward where the Scalans were blasting at the ship. "Don't worry, I'm pretty sure we're out of their range now...unless they sent out ships."

Triforce_Luigi

"Which, when you consider the fact that the idiot just blew up there dock, is all the more likely!" commented Venice.

Anarchy_Jas

Jas slashes downwards, and lightning bolts strike some of the Scalus ships, blasting them into pieces. "Hmph," She watches for a moment before looking away... that isn't something she'd normally do.

Max Headroom

Mira saw the lighting bolts. "Nice."
[move][/move]

Dr.Hobo2

"Wow...Remind me not to get on your bad side!" Tanbar said to Jas looking back to see if there were any more ships coming. "Uh oh, It looks like they're not giving up."

Anarchy_Jas

Jas slashes to the side, and waves start slamming into the enemy ships relentlessly.

Max Headroom

At this point, I am lead to believe someone is casting magic, but who? Eh, who cares?
[move][/move]

Light

((LOL at Mira's cluelessness.))

Harver got up from the study's chair when he felt swaying. What the...? He walked up the stairs to expect being in the bar, when instead he found himself on a Scalan ship that was chasing Tanbar's ship. When Harver examined the situation, he nearly fell over. HOW THE HELL DID WE GET HERE?!
Don't ask me!!
I thought you said you'd let me do the driving!
All I did was think of the place!! It shouldn't have gotten in the way!
Next time, don't think of anything!
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Anarchy_Jas

((Mira = Oblivious now XP))

Jas continues to send barrages of lightning bolts and flames at the ships in pursuit of the one she's on.

Max Headroom

Now who had that spell book again? Oh wait, wrong event.
[move][/move]

Anarchy_Jas

Jas stops, waiting for the smoke to clear, so she can see how many ships are remaining.