News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

Dead Men Don't Tell Secrets *EPILOGUE*

Started by THEBIRD, December 16, 2007, 10:03:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anarchy_Jas

"I'm not going to die," Jas says through gritted teeth.

"Jas, stop being so stubborn!" Keisha shakes her head.

"I'm not running away!" Jas slashes the air with one of her blades.

"You wouldn't be running," Keisha holds her hand out , and a long object takes form in front of her. It's her blade, a long katana. "You'd be doing what you have to do."
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Triforce_Luigi

"You're not running away!" said Venice. "You're staying alive!"

Light

"As you wish, my lord," Kerow said with a slight bow. Two against one, eh? It still seems to be in my favor. Kerow began to whirl the shadows that existed in the chamber into a ball in his fist. He then threw it at a breakneck speed towards Zaronn.

"It seems I have no choice then," Harver said, lifting his hands up in the air. Right where he left it... Instantly, the kit appeared in his hands. "Perfect." Errh... that's about the last of my power.
If the need arises, I'll lend you some of my power. Harver walked over to Jas. "Now lie down. Don't worry, it'll only take a few minutes. After that, you can fight all you want."
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

THEBIRD

We need more time... Solon thought to himself. Time to finally use the Crescent Gem! Solon fingered the crescent shaped gem in his hands for a moment, and within seconds the lair became pitch-black. Solon stumbled towards Harver and Jas and allowed the Crescent Gem to glow around them, so Harver could see what he was doing. He stayed standing in front of them and took out his sword, prepared to beat down anyone who went for them.

"I've got you guys covered, just get the healing process on with," Solon said, keeping his gem safely in his pocket.

Triforce_Luigi

Hey! Everything's dark. Solon musta used the Crescent Gem. thought Venice. He stumbled over to the small lighted area by Jas and Harver.

Light

"Alright Jas, I'm going to suture some of the larger cuts you have, and I'll apply disinfectant to the cuts as well as the burn marks," Harver said, opening the kit. "Hopefully that will be enough for the moment. After this is all over we'll have to get you to a hospital so we can have a larger look at the wounds."

Anarchy_Jas

"What makes you think I'm gonna lie down in the middle of a battle, or have the time to cover any wounds?" Jas then sighs a moment later, noticing that she can't feel her right wrist, and she probably sprained it and an ankle. "Fine..."

Light

"Let's begin," Harver said, grabbing a cotton ball and dabbing it in a disinfectant with forceps. "This might sting a little," he said as he began lightly touching the burn marks and cuts with the cotton ball.

Anarchy_Jas

Jas tenses a bit, but doesn't say anything as the disinfectant leaves a burning, stinging sensation. Keisha stands by, a hand on the hilt of her katana, ready to defend them.

((bbl in some hours. I got a soccer game))

Light

After he was done with disinfecting the wounds, he took a small suture and began to stitch up some of the larger cuts. Strange... the wounds seemed a lot larger when I first looked at them... she must be a fast healer. In a few minutes, he was done. He sighed, and put some of the materials back into the kit. He took one item, however, and pocketed it without anyone noticing.

"It's a success," Harver said, standing up. "You can move again whenever you feel like it. Just don't strain yourself too badly."

Max Headroom

Quote from: Orgizirtee on March 25, 2008, 09:06:47 AM
Quote from: I_AM_A_PERSON on March 24, 2008, 11:35:52 PM
((k bye)).

"Hmmmm....." Mira took a book, an empty bottle, some herbs, and a metal surface and made a potion, in case Jas or anyone else (if not Jas) needed it.
((That is physically impossible considering we're still in the Dead Men's lair or summat...))
((Lies and slander. I have my own surface)).

"So then we won't need the potion I made?"
[move][/move]

THEBIRD

When they finished, the Crescent Gem took the light by Harver and Jas, making it complete darkness again. Solon could see perfectly by using the Crescent Gem's powers. I'll leave Harver alone for now, but Zaronn has one of the gems, Solon reminded himself. He snuck up behind Zaronn, and tried pickpocketing the Cloud Gem.

Max Headroom

In the mean time, "is Harver some type of Black Jack or something? Oh wait...."
[move][/move]

Flying Chickens

Zarani blinked. "Oh bugger." He said turning to leave forgetting they were sealed off and running into a wall. He turned back towards the room. "I can't do parlay, can I... I wonder..." He looked at his jar of dirt and then to the others, paying more attention to the gems. "Hey magey! Guess what!" He held up the jar. "I've got a jar of diiiirrrt. I've got a jar of diiiirrrt. And guess what's inside it!" He mocked him.

Max Headroom

[move][/move]