News:

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

Main Menu

Dead Men Don't Tell Secrets *EPILOGUE*

Started by THEBIRD, December 16, 2007, 10:03:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Max Headroom

Mira blocked the fireball with his knives.
[move][/move]

Anarchy_Jas

"What do you think?" Jas asks. She gets into a fighting stance after seeing the fireball.
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Triforce_Luigi

Max Headroom

"I think whenever I must." Mira said, reverse-tracing the path of the fireball ((one couldn't normally trace the fireball, for the fireball traveled one way only. Mira was at the end of it's path)).
[move][/move]

THEBIRD

"I think I'll be getting some enjoyment out of killing you," boomed Mage Riolo with a snicker. He sent four more fireballs out. One at Jas, another at Keisha, a third at Mira, and the final one at Venice.

Triforce_Luigi

Max Headroom

Mira blocked it again and continued to retrace the fireball's path.
[move][/move]

THEBIRD

The fireball swerved around and came at Venice from behind. In doing that, all the other fireballs, save the one Mira blocked, in turn swerved in the same direction the other one did. They missed their own targets and headed for Venice.

Another smaller fireball appeared behind Mira, heading at him quickly.

Max Headroom

Hm? Mira made himself trip, which allowed him to roll on the ground. He twirled back up and tried to slice the fireball.
[move][/move]

Anarchy_Jas

Jas smirks and slashes at the fireball meant for her. A jet of water swirls forth and collides with it.

Keisha swings, and lets the fireball aimed at her first hit the blade of her katana. The fireball spreads across the blade as Keisha spins, then slashes. Blue flames rush in the direction she was attacked from.

Dr.Hobo2

Zaronn was hit by the shards of glass putting small cuts on his face. "Gah!" He brought his hands up away from Solon's sword and up to his face as he backed up. "No...No!" He then ran at Solon and started swinging at him with duel blades.

THEBIRD

When the fireballs are made contact with, they explode. . "Hm... You pass the first test. Now it gets harder!" Mage Riolo exclaimed. Next, clouds form over the lair and lightning begins crackling throughout the lair, intended on hitting them

Solon used the Crescent Gem to send a blinding flash of light at Zaronn and then stabbed at his chest.

Triforce_Luigi

A lightning bolt crashed down only a few inches from Venice. "Geez. This guys insane!"

Anarchy_Jas

"Annoying as hell," Jas jumps out the way, and strikes at the lightning directed at with her own lightning spells.

Keisha dodges the bolts for the most part, and blocks with her katana occasionally.

Dr.Hobo2

Zaronn reeled back from the flash and then he felt the blade go through his chest. "Urk...No..." He openned his hand and dropped the Cloud Gem. He then started to glow a deep purple glow. "Heh...heh...heh. So it's come to this. I never thought I'd need to use this. So far I haven't shown any of you what I have chosen to use as my Dead Man power. This...This is my final tactic..." The darkness became more powerful and it seemed to take over his body. "With this attack...I pass on my evil intentions to whoever I stab...Solon!" He then created a blade using the darkness and rushed at Solon with it.