News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

Dead Men Don't Tell Secrets *EPILOGUE*

Started by THEBIRD, December 16, 2007, 10:03:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flying Chickens

"...Oh." He sat down on the ground. "Well intercourse  you all then, I get the ship."

THEBIRD

"Then, I shall grant your wish," the voice echoed. There was a violent earthquake and the gems shot away in all different directions, each to their respective lands. Solon winced slightly, and sighed.Solon nodded, looking solemn.

Light

Harver fell over during the mini-quake, but nothing seemed to be damaged. He slowly stood up. "So... is that it?"
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Anarchy_Jas

Jas picks up her blade that was kicked away, and turns slightly as she looks around. "It seems that way..."
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Flying Chickens

Zarani stared up at the ceiling. "Yes." He said quietly. "It's over..." He stood up and sprinted towards the ship. "Venice!" he yelled out.

Anarchy_Jas

"Would you stay still," Jas says to Harver, more demanding than asking. "You did just cough up a bunch of blood..."

"So I take it," Keisha yawns, ears twitching. "It's up to me to stop the ship from being stolen..." She stretches her arms a bit before running off, after Zarani in a burst of flames.

Light

Harver obliged and sat down, exhausted. He looked at the half-destroyed town. "We did it... but at what price?" He asked Jas.

Anarchy_Jas

"I really don't know," Jas sits beside Harver after sheathing her weapons. "I just hope it's not like an endless cycle..."

Triforce_Luigi

Venice thought he heard someone calling his name, but dismissed it a just his imagination. And even if someone had called his name,  there wasn't much he could do about  it cause Mira had not let him leave yet.

THEBIRD

"Sorry guys," Solon apologized, looking down at the ground. "The gems are safely disposed of... But not destroyed."

Light

"What's that supposed to mean?" Harver asked, remaining seated.

captainjacksparrow

Name:Lawyer Shepard
Person: Thief
Land:Emit
Personality:nice and funny, loves to fight and steal, loves to have fun
Looks: snakes hair. eye patch on left eye and right eye is blue. black link cloths and two straps. no hat.
Background:Born to a son of a pirate his father murdered his mother in a drunken rage. He then tried to kill Sawyer by shooting him in the face but he dogged at the last second but the bullet his wood and sent shrapnel into sawyer's eye and killed his father. He then took his fathers money and got a surgery removing his left eye replacing his eye and bought a eye patch. For 6 years hes been living on emit stealing and tricking people in order to make money.
Weapon: 2 ninja knifes
Weapon 2: claw shot

Hee hee hee...

Light

((...The RP is basically over. I think it's too late for anyone more to join. Of course, that's up to Birdie.))

THEBIRD

(( Yeah, sorry Cap'n, but all we need to do is resolve a few things and it will be over. If a sequel ever comes out, you could join that. ))

Solon sighed and said, "The voice spoke to me... in my head and... it helped me realize something..." Solon took a deep breath before continuing. "The gems have been each brought to their respective homes, gaurded and hidden deep within... But, they have not been destroyed. I... I secretly changed my wish... at the last moment..."

Light

Harver contemplated this for a few moments. "...Then that was for the better. Think about it; the gems represent their respective countries. By destroying the gems, we might have made the chance greater for war to continue. But since the gems still exist - even if they're hidden, as you said - the balance remains, and war might cease. It's a long shot; only time will tell."