News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

Dead Men Don't Tell Secrets *EPILOGUE*

Started by THEBIRD, December 16, 2007, 10:03:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anarchy_Jas

Jas sighs and leans back, now looking at the sky. "I guess it really is an endless cycle then. Eventually the gems will resurface, and someone will take advantage of them."
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Light

"But there's nothing we can do," Harver simply said. "It might not happen for even thousands of years... we just can't let Zarani know." He finished, keeping his voice low so that he couldn't hear him, even though he knew he was far away at the moment.
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Anarchy_Jas

"I just happen to not like the idea of our hard work," Jas pauses for a moment. "The thought that our hard work, the work that literally took our blood, sweat, and tears, will eventually crumble like nothing. All of that for nothing..."

Light

"Well, I guess we should live in the moment, then," Harver told Jas. "We can't let that get us down. We just defeated the biggest threat to the balance of Slander, and have possibly restored peace - even if it's only temporarily. Shouldn't that count for something."

((O shi-! I just thought where Shorti might be going with this; this BETTER not have an Inuyasha-esque ending. >_> ))

THEBIRD

(( I think that's what she was going for ever since the whole "turning into a dog" thing XD ))

Solon nodded and added, "I doubt anyone would be able to get to them. I was able to get them deeply embedded into the earth underneath each island." A smile crept onto his face as he remembered something else, the reason he had changed his mind at the last second. "Well, I guess that means our part is over. We can finally go home."

Light

Harver looked out at the ocean, not far off, as the waves gently knocked into the sand. "What is home?"

((lol, just remembered from Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy:
"Yes, things'll go back to normal once the cows come home."
"What is normal?"
"What is home?"
"...What are cows?"))

Anarchy_Jas

((Nope, no Inu-like ending. xD I just liked the idea of Jas having doggy ears and claws and a tail and going incredible Hulk.))

"What are cows?" Jas asks. j/k j/k

"Home... The place where you should be the most comfortable at," Jas smiles for a bit. "But that would mean not seeing you guys again, wouldn't it?"

Light

"We'd still keep in touch," Harver told Jas reassuringly, with a weary glance at Solon. "Unfortunately, I have to come to terms with reality. I have no home to go back to; it was one of the homes destroyed in the fire here. It killed my parents, as well." Perhaps... I could devote my time to rebuilding the land here? However, I have no knowledge of being an architect...

((lol, aside from the whole drug thing, this pretty much sums up Harver and Jas's relationship:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZwJb_SSR96A&feature=related ))

Flying Chickens

Zarani turned on the spot. "Ah, Keisha. Come to join my crew love?" He asked, backing slowly towards the ship.

Anarchy_Jas

"Then why wander by yourself?" Jas asks, glancing at Harver. "What good will that do? You could come back with me and find a place..."

"I," Keisha advances towards Zarani. "Am not the type to be bossed around, got that?" Her tail lazily waves behind her. "How about we not keep up the trouble with them, and get a different ship, hm?"

((lulz xD))

Light

Harver looked back at Jas. "Well... I don't want to be a burden to you."

Anarchy_Jas

"You seriously believe you'd be a burden...?" Jas tilts her head to the side a bit. "You'd let everything go because you consider yourself a pain in the ass? Harver, really. That's not true, and I can't just let you go like that..."

THEBIRD

"Harver, you're relationship isn't going to get anywhere if you wait for her to make all the decisions and then you second guessing them," Solon commented with a smirk. "I mean, what'll it be like to wait for Jas to make all the dates? Or Jas to propose? I can imagine Jas popping the question, then you going: 'Yeah, but... I don't want you to have to live with me for the rest of your life.'. She digs you man, so just go for it."

Light

Harver glared at Solon, and then looked back at Jas. "...He's right. You're both right. I need to be more commanding with my life. So... yes, I will take you up on that offer." He said with a smile.

Triforce_Luigi

((I can imagine Jas popping the question... This whole scenario is weird.))

"Mira, get your grappling hook off me. I think its over now," said Venice, who was annoyed that he was still being kept captive.