News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

Confessions.

Started by Kilroy, June 18, 2009, 05:10:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dog Food

Quote from: JNFS2014 on June 19, 2009, 06:10:10 PM
Partially. More like a "really good friend that I hang out with." There really isn't a lot I can do at this age.
You're in middle school, right? By middle school at my school everyone was dating, girls were giving out blowjobs right and left, I'm sure a lot of them were having sex, and taking pictures of themselves doing it so they could show it off >.>;; In High school, we should get a daycare for all the pregnant girls at our school, or at least sell pregnancy tests at the school store.

As for confessions... I go to this site in secret. No one really knows how deeply I'm into gaming and forums, and I like having a small "separate life" from everyone else. I'm a girl, despite "popular" contradictions, but I'm not giving pics... yet.
I get obsessively manic over things. It's a problem.

L10

Quote from: Kill Joy on June 20, 2009, 11:51:08 AM
You're in middle school, right? By middle school at my school everyone was dating, girls were giving out blowjobs right and left, I'm sure a lot of them were having sex, and taking pictures of themselves doing it so they could show it off >.>;; In High school, we should get a daycare for all the pregnant girls at our school, or at least sell pregnancy tests at the school store.

As for confessions... I go to this site in secret. No one really knows how deeply I'm into gaming and forums, and I like having a small "separate life" from everyone else. I'm a girl, despite "popular" contradictions, but I'm not giving pics... yet.
My school had more pregnancies in Middleschool than high, but then again, some couple decided it would be smart to have sex in the high school bathroom.
0o!f

jnfs2014

Kilroy

1984 WAS SUPPOSED TO BE AN INSTRUCTION NOT MANUAL
"yes you are anusface, but i am better than!!" - taw, steam forums
 FOR NSF MASCOT

JrDude

Quote from: JNFS2014 on June 20, 2009, 07:30:11 AM
Depends on which definition of "girlfriend" you use. "Girlfriend" could mean dating. It also could mean that you are not dating, but still our together. Lastly, "girlfriend" could mean a girl that is your friend. :P

Mine would be the second.
Girlfriend only means dating. If you are "together," then you are dating, don't get all technical there, if she does not know you are "together," then you are not dating, which is your case; in other words, you are single. And no, "girlfriend" will never mean you have a friend that is a girl, in order to be a "girlfriend," you must be dating, otherwise it's just a girl who's a friend.
[move][/move]
Dude .

The Riddler

Quote from: JNFS2014 on June 20, 2009, 07:30:11 AM
Depends on which definition of "girlfriend" you use. "Girlfriend" could mean dating. It also could mean that you are not dating, but still our together. Lastly, "girlfriend" could mean a girl that is your friend. :P

Mine would be the second.
Disagree, as will most people and this will likely get you into trouble with alot of girls. The only way you get away with this is if you are the gay friend in a group of girls, as girls can call each other girlfriends without any problem.
Think of it this way: You have guys who are friends, right? Are they boyfriends?

Spam

I'm gay... not

Okay well my confessions is that I have a Facebook, I can't get over a girl, and I lied about my name...

Lotos

Quote from: Spam on June 21, 2009, 08:37:55 AM
I can't get over a girl

Give it time.  It took me over a year to get over one girl.

Magnum

Hmmmmmmmm...........

I was gay for half my life
I had a baby bro that died near child birth
I have a tendency to get bored and make an entire fantasy world out of the room I'm in
and I don't have a Facebook

Compared to you guys I'm pretty normal. Weirdos.  :P
Kidding. I love all you crazy people.

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

SkyMyl

Quote from: MagnumSonic on June 21, 2009, 09:52:39 AM
Actually, so did I.

It was waaaaay before I was born, though.

L10

Quote from: Spam on June 21, 2009, 08:37:55 AM
I'm gay... not

Okay well my confessions is that I have a Facebook, I can't get over a girl, and I lied about my name...
It's not a confession to have a Facebook....

Quote from: Lotos on June 21, 2009, 08:40:06 AM
Give it time.  It took me over a year to get over one girl.
Could take longer ;-;
0o!f

jnfs2014

I'm gonna shut up now before I start a flame war that's my fault.

Macawmoses

Quote from: MagnumSonic on June 21, 2009, 09:52:39 AM
Hmmmmmmmm...........

I was gay for half my life
I have a tendency to get bored and make an entire fantasy world out of the room I'm in
and I don't have a Facebook

Compared to you guys I'm pretty normal. Weirdos.  :P
Kidding. I love all you crazy people.
Wait how could you have been gay half of your life? I'm pretty sure most guys are off of girls until at least 10 as is.

Eizweir

I'm LDS
People I know in real life generally don't know that I play videogames competitively.
I don't date yet, I'm 13.
I like Theatre and acting

I'm normal and boring.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/xluxaeternax

formerly: Marth Xero, Xero, Roy Khan, Diego Armando, Lux Aeterna, and more I forget it was like 11 years ago jeeze