News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

Kazesharingan ((A Naruto RP))

Started by gamemasterdevil, October 21, 2007, 06:45:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gamemasterdevil

((Yes XD Dude, it's amazing what you can do in a minute 0_0))

The man soared towards where Tsume was..Ryan saw him, and quickly jumped up to where Tsume was on a branch.

"Get him a little higher," Ryan said, looking at Tsume. "Please."
Heya. If y'know me, send me a PM. It'd be nice t'see some old friends around here...

Transient Link

Quote from: gamemasterdevil on October 27, 2007, 03:56:21 PM
((I'm waiting for Fear to have her character attack the man. Then Ryan's going to XD I don't wanna leave anyone out.))

ooc/ ok gamemaster im just going to pretend you had sasuke say yes since you dont pay attention

ic/ "good!" he pulled out his sword and slamed it into one of the sasuke clones only to have it disappear into a log thats 1

Nils_13

Ryaku watched as the man flew into the air. As Braig hit his mark with the halberd, he saw chakra being cut off.

PHOENIXBLAST

OOC/// What did I miss, I got punished (it always seems to be me and Fear...)

Also I got the first hit to get him airborn ;) :P :) I was going to post that but then I git punished :(

gamemasterdevil

((You just missed the man getting attacked and being thrown into the air XD If you want, you can attack him, but he's in the air right now. And I did make Sasuke reply XD You..just didn't see it XD))

Sasuke backed off, watching as Kenshin tested his and Gaara's clones.
Heya. If y'know me, send me a PM. It'd be nice t'see some old friends around here...

Transient Link

ic/ Kenshin moved his blade like lightning this time hiting a gaara clone
Thats 2

gamemasterdevil

((Well, while we're waiting [unless Fear and Phoenix don't want their characters to attack]..why don't you guys all send me a PM requesting certain people you'd like to be with in a squad. I'll then try and re-arrange all of them to fit what you guys want. Granted, you might not get exactly who you want, but you'll definitely have someone, I assure you!))

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: gamemasterdevil on October 28, 2007, 07:44:20 AM
((Well, while we're waiting [unless Fear and Phoenix don't want their characters to attack]..why don't you guys all send me a PM requesting certain people you'd like to be with in a squad. I'll then try and re-arrange all of them to fit what you guys want. Granted, you might not get exactly who you want, but you'll definitely have someone, I assure you!))

OOC/// I was the first one to hit him ;)

gamemasterdevil

((Ohhhhhhhhhh XD Okay! Well, then, if Fear doesn't post this morning, I'll just move it along this afternoon XD I'm busy this morning.))

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: gamemasterdevil on October 28, 2007, 07:48:36 AM
((Ohhhhhhhhhh XD Okay! Well, then, if Fear doesn't post this morning, I'll just move it along this afternoon XD I'm busy this morning.))

OOC/// Alright, just make the last blow happen I want to go back to the academy ;) :P

Nils_13

((Is the man still floating in the air?))

Flying Chickens

Nils_13

Quote from: Orgizirtee on October 28, 2007, 10:30:16 AM
Quote from: Nils_13 on October 28, 2007, 10:29:09 AM
Ooc\\ Yes, yes he is.
((Can we finish the fight with the man? I'm ready to move on.))

Flying Chickens

Quote from: Nils_13 on October 28, 2007, 10:34:43 AM
Quote from: Orgizirtee on October 28, 2007, 10:30:16 AM
Quote from: Nils_13 on October 28, 2007, 10:29:09 AM
Ooc\\ Yes, yes he is.
((Can we finish the fight with the man? I'm ready to move on.))
Ooc\\ Waiting on the others...

Transient Link

ic/ kenshin slamed his sword into2 more clones thats 4...

he smirked

"water clone jutzu!"
suddenly a clone of himself appeared

both kenshins attacked the remaining clones destroying them

"good you both pass. Im supposed to give you these"

he tosses them each a leaf headband

"now I'll see you rookies later I got to meet kakashi"