News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

Kazesharingan ((A Naruto RP))

Started by gamemasterdevil, October 21, 2007, 06:45:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gamemasterdevil

((FInishing! XD I still need PM's from all of you 'cept Phoenix on your squad preferences!))

I had never expected this group to be this powerful..some of them must have a demon, for sure..and I while I was expecting the boy's Sharingan to be strong..I didn't know 'he' had made them...

I found out once I reported back, and was killed on-sight.

------------

When the man was high enough, Ryan leapt up. "It's time to finish you off..." Moving his arms, the wind suddenly blew around, flipping Ryan over. Moving his hands wildly to the left, he began to spin, now using the move he had copied long ago from his father.

Out-stretching his legs, he sent four pile-driving round-house kicks into the man's side. Unfortunately, he wasn't yet strong enough to break bones, but he knocked the wind out of the man. They both began to fall after Ryan attacked.

Ryan landed on his feet, although it was easily noticeable that he was feeling faint - he wobbled back and forth a few times before becoming straight.

"You..I'll get all of you one day!" the man yelled, landing on his back. Letting out a groan, he got to his knees, and looked straight at Ryan. "You and your friends..are all going to die..."

He then vanished...

--------------

Sasuke took the headband. "Thanks..."
Heya. If y'know me, send me a PM. It'd be nice t'see some old friends around here...

Transient Link

gamemasterdevil

((Still in the back room of the classroom everyone had been in previously XD))
Heya. If y'know me, send me a PM. It'd be nice t'see some old friends around here...

Transient Link

ooc/ ok...

ic/ kenshin walked back into the classroom and headed towards the backroom

"ok kakashi im finished what next?"

gamemasterdevil

Kakashi had been talking to someone. Once Kenshin entered and spoke, Kakashi gave a quick nod, and the other person left. Turning his head back to Kenshin, Kakashi said, "Next? Nothing really..except be prepared to be put in your squad tomorrow morning."

Nils_13

Ryaku sighed deeply. He held his side where the man had kicked him gingerly as he started to move.

"I'm glad that's over... Is everyone okay?" he asked, still clutching his side.

gamemasterdevil

"I have a headache..but otherwise I'm fine," Ryan said, a hand on his head, massaging it. Thoughts raced through his head, but the one he kept asking himself was why that man had said he was a key to his group's success..he was hated by everyone. How could he ever be needed?

Transient Link

Quote from: gamemasterdevil on October 28, 2007, 11:49:27 AM
Kakashi had been talking to someone. Once Kenshin entered and spoke, Kakashi gave a quick nod, and the other person left. Turning his head back to Kenshin, Kakashi said, "Next? Nothing really..except be prepared to be put in your squad tomorrow morning."

"WHAT! Im getting stuck in a squad of genin!"

he sighed "whatever....."

ooc/ what time is it in the rp? when will the next day happen.

gamemasterdevil

((It's currently evening in the RP. Morning will come once a few others post and I get PM's as to who wants who in their squad XD))

Kakashi shrugged. "Unfortunately, you moved here just when testing day came around. Sorry."

Transient Link

ic/ "meh fine. Im going out where should I meet you tomarrow?"

gamemasterdevil

"Everyone will be meeting in this classroom tomorrow," Kakashi said. "Have a good night, Kenshin."

Transient Link

ooc/ k i gtg maybe be on tonight

ic/ "night...."

kenshin walked back to his room to get some rest

gamemasterdevil

Kakashi rose from his seat. "Better go find Ryan and Braig..." Beginning to walk away from his desk, he vanished once reaching the door.

FearItself

Ooc// Sorry about my slight absence from the RP. I'm back. =P

IC// Tsume lept down from the high branch she was on, again landing gracefully on the grass below, as she had taught herself. She heard Ikamaru hop along branches, then felt the small pup as he lept and landed soundly on Tsume's shoulder. A slight giggle passed Tsume's lips as she pet the dog's head once or twice before looking over to the rest of the group. She hadn't really contributed to the fight much, but she still felt obliged to make sure everyone else was fine.

"Are you all okay?" Tsume asked, looking over to the embodyment of ninja around her age.

Flying Chickens

"Yes. Funny how two non-shinobi did this but the one who passed didn't." He said jokingly. "What about you?"