News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

Kazesharingan ((A Naruto RP))

Started by gamemasterdevil, October 21, 2007, 06:45:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flying Chickens

"WHAT!?!" Braig jumped up. "Them!?! Shikamaru's completely lazy, and Pheonix is an absolute whiner!" Braig sat down, and nestled his head into his arm, whimpering slightly.

PHOENIXBLAST

OOC/// I see you don't wait for me :P

This is what happened:

~ I went home after the incident
~ Slept
~ Woke Up
~ Got to the academy really quick
~ Looked to see where everyone was
~ Waited excitedly to see who was in my squad

Nils_13

Finally got to type Ryaku's profile.

Hyuuga Ryaku

Kekkei Genkai: Byakugan

Appearance:

((I drew this myself. Yay me. I know, it looks a lot like Neji, but the Hyuuga clan tend to look a lot alike anyway.))

Bio: Ryaku is an excellent fighter. He comes from the Hyuuga clan's main branch. His past is a mystery and he likes to keep it to himself.

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: gamemasterdevil on October 28, 2007, 04:42:49 PM
"Alright..the first squad consists of these 3 people," Kakashi began.

"Uchiha Sasuke."
"Inuzaka Kiba."
"and last but not least..Hyuuga Ryuka."

"Hmph..." Sasuke said. "At least the idiot's not in my squad."
"The second squad is..." Kakashi paused again for a second, then spoke again.

"Inuzaka Tsume."
"Uchiha Ryan."
"and Ichozuki Kenshin."

"The third squad is..."

"Hyuuga Braig."
"Shikamaru Nara."
"and Phoenix."

Kakashi continued to list off other squads, proceeding to four...

Hmmm Braig, and Shikamaru. I wonder how we will do, this is an all guy squad with no girls, interesting I thought

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: Orgizirtee on October 28, 2007, 04:46:33 PM
"WHAT!?!" Braig jumped up. "Them!?! Shikamaru's completely lazy, and Pheonix is an absolute whiner!" Braig sat down, and nestled his head into his arm, whimpering slightly.

"What is absolute winner supposed to mean." I said as I got up from sitting. "Also Shikamaru might be lazy but he is strong." I remarked.

gamemasterdevil

((Gah, sorry Phoenix! ^^; I thought you had posted already and made Phoenix come to the academy XD))

"Sorry," Kakashi said. "I didn't put you in squads, Braig - the Hokage and some higher-ups did..and you were a little last minute - same with Ryan."
Heya. If y'know me, send me a PM. It'd be nice t'see some old friends around here...

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: gamemasterdevil on October 28, 2007, 04:52:20 PM
((Gah, sorry Phoenix! ^^; I thought you had posted already and made Phoenix come to the academy XD))

"Sorry," Kakashi said. "I didn't put you in squads, Braig - the Hokage and some higher-ups did..and you were a little last minute - same with Ryan."

OOC/// That is alright

IC/// "So what does that mean?" I asked Kakashi with an attititude.

Nils_13

"Yes! I'm on a good squad!" he said, after Kakashi was through calling teams out. He turned back to Kiba and smiled, the he looked over to where Sasuke was sitting.

FearItself

Hmm.. The Uchiha kid is on my team? Interesting. Tsume though as she looked to her three teammates in the room, then slouching in her chair. Teamwork would take some getting used to.

gamemasterdevil

Kiba smiled at Ryaku, then looked at Sasuke as well.
Sasuke eyed both his other squad members, and gave them a nod before looking back at Kakashi.

"That Braig and Ryan were put into a squad and the squads were re-arranged at the last minute," Kakashi said.
Ryan looked up at Tsume for a few seconds, the strange pulling feeling coming back. Looking away, he began to search for his other teammater: Kenshin.
Heya. If y'know me, send me a PM. It'd be nice t'see some old friends around here...

Transient Link

ic/ "aw CRUD I OVERSLEPT"

kenshin quickly got dressed and ran to the acadamy

great day to oversleep

finally he made it the acadamy. He ran up to the classroom door and ran in

"woah sorry im late kakashi......"

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: gamemasterdevil on October 28, 2007, 04:58:43 PM
Kiba smiled at Ryaku, then looked at Sasuke as well.
Sasuke eyed both his other squad members, and gave them a nod before looking back at Kakashi.

"That Braig and Ryan were put into a squad and the squads were re-arranged at the last minute," Kakashi said.
Ryan looked up at Tsume for a few seconds, the strange pulling feeling coming back. Looking away, he began to search for his other teammater: Kenshin.

"You made it seem different." I said to Kakashi again with a mood "Who is our squad leader?" I then asked Kakashi

gamemasterdevil

"You'll find out..after lunch," Kakashi said. He then looked at Kenshin. "Glad to see you got here, Kenshin. Uchiha Ryan and Inuzaka Tsume are your two teammates."

"That's Kenshin..." Ryan thought, now looking at Kenshin. He got the same pulling feeling he had gotten when he looked at Tsume..why? That question ran through his head a million times before he finally dismissed it.

Transient Link

ic/ " oh ok wha!"

he tripped and fell on his face

what a great impression im making AND IM SUPPOSED TO BE THE CHUNIN!

he got up

"oops..."

Flying Chickens