Are you a moron?

Started by Genius, January 27, 2008, 06:35:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Macawmoses

Quote from: Ridley on January 28, 2008, 03:58:23 PM
Quote from: Genius on January 28, 2008, 03:56:47 PM
Quote from: Tahrann on January 28, 2008, 03:55:07 PM
And who exactly is the 1%?

Ridley, Triforceman, and yourself, I'd say.

A flaming troll who is never on became member of the month. Wow they will take anyone.
Ya, they will take anyone. :)

Genius

Quote from: Triforceman22 on January 28, 2008, 04:01:07 PM
so apparentley if you think this forum is entirely full of morons then why come here?

Because the place still has some people that aren't total morons.  When they're not around, I've still got plenty of morons to prey on in my free time.  

Quote from: LinkXLR on January 28, 2008, 04:01:26 PM

...hmm...unless Genius replies to this and says otherwise, I can only assume that he agrees with me, or
I stumped him on this.

Oh, no.  I agree.  It's an insult.  It's more than just a label.  When you've got a fair number of people calling you a moron, there's obviously something more to it than just an average insult.  I don't say it just to insult someone.  If I call someone a moron, chances are, said person is a moron, by my definition.  

Ridley

Quote from: WaterGod on January 28, 2008, 04:04:23 PM
Quote from: Genius on January 28, 2008, 03:53:41 PM
Quote from: Ridley on January 28, 2008, 03:50:44 PM
And judging by how you had to respond to every single one of them, they had effect too.

You continue to miss the point. 

I'm not bothered in the least by what you've said to me.  You can't put us in the same position.  You're on the defensive.  If you continue to reply, it's because you're somewhat bothered by what I'm saying.  When I reply, it's because I want to punch you a few more times while you're down.
very good point!

ridley an tri ,I don't think you can win just give up you haven't a chance. leave him be, don't add to his pleasure.

What was the reason of the fight anyway? Was it that he INSULTED ME FOR NO REASON?
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Ridley

Quote from: Genius on January 28, 2008, 04:05:51 PM
Quote from: Triforceman22 on January 28, 2008, 04:01:07 PM
so apparentley if you think this forum is entirely full of morons then why come here?

Because the place still has some people that aren't total morons.  When they're not around, I've still got plenty of morons to prey on in my free time.  

Quote from: LinkXLR on January 28, 2008, 04:01:26 PM

...hmm...unless Genius replies to this and says otherwise, I can only assume that he agrees with me, or
I stumped him on this.

Oh, no.  I agree.  It's an insult.  It's more than just a label.  When you've got a fair number of people calling you a moron, there's obviously something more to it than just an average insult.  I don't say it just to insult someone.  If I call someone a moron, chances are, said person is a moron, by my definition.  

What is your definition of a moron?
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Tahrann

Quote from: JMV290 on January 28, 2008, 04:03:45 PM
Quote from: Ridley on January 28, 2008, 04:01:56 PM
Quote from: Genius on January 28, 2008, 03:59:51 PM
Quote from: Ridley on January 28, 2008, 03:58:23 PM
A flaming troll who is never on became member of the month. Wow they will take anyone.

Oh, wow.  That really hit where it hurts.  Your new approach is unstoppable.  :(

Another point is you started this fight. I'm leaving already.
another point is lol
Quote from: Tahrann on January 28, 2008, 04:02:30 PM

Don't just love the minority?

Yeah, it is approaching a level of intelligence comparable to a pile of s***.

Jelous because you are not part of the 1% are we?
Puts the lotion on the skin or it gets the hose again!

Genius

Quote from: Ridley on January 28, 2008, 04:01:56 PM
Another point is you started this fight. I'm leaving already.

...Seriously, keep it up.  I haven't laughed this much in days.  

Friendly Hostile

Quote from: Ridley on January 28, 2008, 04:06:26 PM
he INSULTED ME FOR NO REASON?
oh poop guiz sum1 made fun of me on teh internetz
let me ninny about it ;_______________________________________________________________________;

LinkXLR

Quote from: Ridley on January 28, 2008, 04:06:26 PM
Quote from: WaterGod on January 28, 2008, 04:04:23 PM
Quote from: Genius on January 28, 2008, 03:53:41 PM
Quote from: Ridley on January 28, 2008, 03:50:44 PM
And judging by how you had to respond to every single one of them, they had effect too.

You continue to miss the point. 

I'm not bothered in the least by what you've said to me.  You can't put us in the same position.  You're on the defensive.  If you continue to reply, it's because you're somewhat bothered by what I'm saying.  When I reply, it's because I want to punch you a few more times while you're down.
very good point!

ridley an tri ,I don't think you can win just give up you haven't a chance. leave him be, don't add to his pleasure.

What was the reason of the fight anyway? Was it that he INSULTED ME FOR NO REASON?
Maybe you should just suck it up and ignore him? I mean, we do have that ignore button for a reason.

That's me. :D ^

Also, join the Steam Nsider group for maximum fun.
Steam ID: KarthXLR

Genius

Quote from: Ridley on January 28, 2008, 04:06:57 PM
What is your definition of a moron?

It can't be put into words.  I just know it when I see it.

Mystic

You all need to grow up. You're arguing over, one, the intercourse ing definition of a moron, and two, who is and isn't a moron. Who cares? Ridley and Triforce, shut up, you both are sounding stupid. Genius is right on this one, so let it go.

I need a beer.

JMV

Quote from: Tahrann on January 28, 2008, 04:07:59 PM

I'm jealous that I am not one of the few idiots who misspell simple words like "jealous".
Boyah Forums | Join Boyah

LinkXLR

Quote from: Mystic Swampert on January 28, 2008, 04:09:22 PM
You all need to grow up. You're arguing over, one, the f***ing definition of a moron, and two, who is and isn't a moron. Who cares? Ridley and Triforce, shut up, you both are sounding stupid. Genius is right on this one, so let it go.

I need a beer.

Flames coming in 10...9...8....

That's me. :D ^

Also, join the Steam Nsider group for maximum fun.
Steam ID: KarthXLR

Tahrann

Quote from: JMV290 on January 28, 2008, 04:10:41 PM
Quote from: Tahrann on January 28, 2008, 04:07:59 PM

I'm jealous that I am not one of the few idiots who misspell simple words like "jealous".

Wow, sarcasm has no effect on you does it? Oh well. Lost cause.
Puts the lotion on the skin or it gets the hose again!

Tupin

Can't we just agree Genius hates the majority of people here?

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Genius

Quote from: Tahrann on January 28, 2008, 04:11:42 PM

Wow, sarcasm has no effect on you does it? Oh well. Lost cause.

...My god, that may have been the worst use of sarcasm ever.