News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

Official NSF Super Smash Bros. Brawl Tournament Thread (Tourney 4 brackets up)

Started by King_Gamer28, February 18, 2008, 06:04:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ridley

Quote from: wiiboychris on March 30, 2008, 01:21:11 PM
Quote from: Ridley on March 30, 2008, 12:50:12 PM
Quote from: wiiboychris on March 30, 2008, 12:39:15 PM
I'll be here, if anyone has a match with me, tell me ASAP please to end this once and for all!

You have the finals right?
Exactly, but Allegreto only gets here when I'm not around, is just like Brandon!

Just send him a pm asking what time is good for him and work something out.
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Ridley on March 30, 2008, 01:23:26 PM
I'll be here, if anyone has a match with me, tell me ASAP please to end this once and for all!

Exactly, but Allegreto only gets here when I'm not around, is just like Brandon!

Hmm, is Colorado directly above Arizona?

Java

Quote from: wiiboychris on March 30, 2008, 01:25:24 PM
Quote from: Ridley on March 30, 2008, 01:23:26 PM

Hmm, is Colorado directly above Arizona?
Nope.
It's more like diagonal to the right.

Let's just say it's directly above New Mexico, which is to the right of Arizona.

WiseWarrior

Sorry that I wasn't on earlier. I live in the Pacific Northwest btw, so I'll be able to play quite late, at least if you're in the East Coast. :P Anyways, I'll be available pretty much all of tomorrow, so just tell me when you can play.

King_Gamer28

It irks me that so many first round matches in tourney #3 just...didn't happen.

Someone PLEASE explain what happened. It is NOT MY RESPONSIBILITY to do this. I am not getting angry, seriously. It's just frustrating to have someone sign up and then somehow, in all that time, not get a match set up that takes no more than 5-10 minutes.

Please fix this. Please?

DededeCloneChris

Well, it could be because that person wasn't active to even look at his match. I'm always active most of the time in the forums for instance.

Light

Tourney 2: I defeated MH. Good game, though a tad on the laggy side. =) The whole slow-mo fighting scene right before the end between Kirby and Wolf... epic!!
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Allegretto

Quote from: wiiboychris on March 31, 2008, 07:24:59 PM
Well, it could be because that person wasn't active to even look at his match. I'm always active most of the time in the forums for instance.
I need to vs you in 2 matches, finals and preliminaries but you never seem to be able to get on  :( forfeit?
Just kidding lol, we both need to figure a time that would be good for us to vs.

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Allegretto on March 31, 2008, 08:33:16 PM
I need to vs you in 2 matches, finals and preliminaries but you never seem to be able to get on  :( forfeit?
Just kidding lol, we both need to figure a time that would be good for us to vs.
NOW! HURRY UP!

Allegretto

Quote from: wiiboychris on March 31, 2008, 08:38:18 PM
Quote from: Allegretto on March 31, 2008, 08:33:16 PM
NOW! HURRY UP!
:( :( I said we should figure out a time instead of randomly yelling out now to ea other. PM me with the time frame your in and we can figure out a balanced time.

darkmario

Quote from: King_Gamer28 on March 31, 2008, 07:17:51 PM
It irks me that so many first round matches in tourney #3 just...didn't happen.

Someone PLEASE explain what happened. It is NOT MY RESPONSIBILITY to do this. I am not getting angry, seriously. It's just frustrating to have someone sign up and then somehow, in all that time, not get a match set up that takes no more than 5-10 minutes.

Please fix this. Please?
Dude i'm trying to get my match done with mario766;I'm active on nsider,i'm active on brawls wifi but he hasent answerd any of my pms and he hasent even added me to his roster(i have him though).

Its not my fault.

Im not either.

metroidhunter777

Quote from: LightningSword on March 31, 2008, 08:31:47 PM
Tourney 2: I defeated MH. Good game, though a tad on the laggy side. =) The whole slow-mo fighting scene right before the end between Kirby and Wolf... epic!!

...a tad?

Dude, that was like, *move *3 second freeze* *move* *3 second freeze* *move*...

I couldn't dish out any of my super special awesome fast combos on you because you could see them all coming instantly. Plus, every time I tried to Hammer out of Stone, it was like "o stone again ok lol" >_>

I guess there will be more tourneys, and there's still Tourney 3... if anyone else actually finishes their matches.

Eizweir

http://steamcommunity.com/id/xluxaeternax

formerly: Marth Xero, Xero, Roy Khan, Diego Armando, Lux Aeterna, and more I forget it was like 11 years ago jeeze