Main Menu

Which Icon should I use?

Started by Triforceman22, November 24, 2007, 06:35:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Triforceman22

This one?

or this one?

or my old Triforce symbol?

anyways to keep this on topic, what is your favourite alt. costume?
Mine is Dark Link's. :)

QuoteRobotnik: GET A LOAD OF THIS!!!!!!!!

Triforce_Luigi

I like fallen angel Pit. And the dark Zelda in OoT version. Old Zelda raises Sheik's chances.

Triforceman22

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on November 24, 2007, 06:40:03 PM
I like fallen angel Pit. And the dark Zelda in OoT version. Old Zelda raises Sheik's chances.

yeah...
(W00T for Shiek. :))

also which icon should I use?

QuoteRobotnik: GET A LOAD OF THIS!!!!!!!!

Triforce_Luigi

Dunno. I am posting from a phone, so images do not show up.

DededeCloneChris

thunderhero4

nice shadow icon....of course....ITS NO MATCH FOR VECTOR THOUGH! :D

Shujinco2

Water ☮

the latter and i like dark zelda :)

tollhouse2006

Shiek is in.  The director of Zelda mentioned that they were making designs for Ganondorf and Shiek.  This was on a Gameinformer magazine months ago. I don't have link to the article but you can check http://www.nintendopedia.org/index.php?title=Super_Smash_Bros._Brawl.  Just find the character section.
Friend Code: 2622-1690-4267  Finally have wifi

thunderhero4

Quote from: tollhouse2006 on November 24, 2007, 09:43:01 PM
Shiek is in.  The director of Zelda mentioned that they were making designs for Ganondorf and Shiek.  This was on a Gameinformer magazine months ago. I don't have link to the article but you can check http://www.nintendopedia.org/index.php?title=Super_Smash_Bros._Brawl.  Just find the character section.
this guy might try to be messing with our heads ::)

vernanonix

I dunno. It looks like a wiki and none of the stuff is cited. However, I really WOULD like to see Gannondorf return and be able to turn into Gannon. *imagines Gannon fighting Giga Bowser* xP

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: vernanonix on November 25, 2007, 07:19:17 AM
I dunno. It looks like a wiki and none of the stuff is cited. However, I really WOULD like to see Gannondorf return and be able to turn into Gannon. *imagines Gannon fighting Giga Bowser* xP
Yes, is true.

Red

Your Triforce symbol. Dark Fox. :D

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: RedSox on November 25, 2007, 10:11:08 AM
Your Triforce symbol. Dark Fox. :D
Stay with your Shadow Icon, "Mr Crack his Knuckles".

LightShock

Between the two, I pick the one you currently have now. :)

Oh and my favorite shadow costume is in my Avatar ;)