News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

It's obvious why the Original Nsider no longer exists

Started by Shrodu, September 25, 2007, 04:11:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shrodu

It had to do with money.

Not many people were reading the mags and were going to GAMEFAQS for the tips.  Also, they obviously put more money into making the magazines than they were actually making.  They also have to pay their employees for the work so that divides what actually comes in as well.

Let's not forget Nsider.  A forum.  A supposedly "Good" forum led by Lithium Technologies Inc.  Seeing as NOA would have to gain help of some sort of magnitude, it would also have More money coming out of their pockets.  Let's also remember how much Nsider grew per day....about 100 threads a day, 30 new members a day, about 3,000 messages a day....I can understand that it would only require more and more money to hold that kind of weight.

So yes, about money.   Why they didn't tell us?....maybe it had to do with 50 "OH NOEZ! WE'RE ALL GONNA LOOZE NSIDDER!" per day.  You have to admit, this seems to be the most logical explanation. (Let me know if this should be in the SERIOUS DISCUSSION board instead)

missingnomaster

makes sense, although until a NOA tells us, we cant be 100% sure.

Bassir

Nintendo, being a billion dollar company, could afford the best hosting money can buy. You're an idiot if you even think it's money. Lithium manages many online communities run by top-companies.

Tuppyluver

Nintendo knows they will sell whatever they put out. They don't NEED to advertise anymore. That was the only reason those forums existed. To advertise.

Phantom_Kirby:):P:D

Having more members doesn't drive the price up, does it? And besides, with DS and Wii, Nintendo has money coming out the wazoo.

Phantom_Kirby:):P:D

Quote from: Tuppyluver on September 25, 2007, 04:14:58 PM
Nintendo knows they will sell whatever they put out. They don't NEED to advertise anymore. That was the only reason those forums existed. To advertise.
So the forums were actually  making them money. :)

FULL_METAL_RYDER2

Money?

wow, Nintendo is a multi billion dollar company, unless there incredibly cheap, I doubt it had anything to do with money.

RedRaider

Quote from: Bassir on September 25, 2007, 04:14:27 PM
Nintendo, being a billion dollar company, could afford the best hosting money can buy. You're an idiot if you even think it's money. Lithium manages many online communities run by top-companies.

Just go back to your little corner and wait 'till this is all over honey bunches. :)
Don't flame.
[23:04] <RedRaider> join #intercourse me to intercourse  me
[23:04] *** Mystic has joined #intercourse me
[23:04] *** 00KIRBY has joined #intercourse me
[23:04] *** Jennifer has joined #intercourse me
[23:04] *** Mystic has joined #intercourse me
[23:04] *** Lavamania has joined #intercourse me
[23:04] *** WIIGAMER24 has joined #intercourse me
[23:04] *** Sync has joined #intercourse me
[23:04] *** Kilroy has joined #intercourse me