News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

the official Sonic avatar thread!

Started by Triforceman22, November 26, 2007, 04:46:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thunderhero4

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on November 27, 2007, 08:42:48 PM
My first Sonic game was next gen. After that, I played Secret Rings. Oddly, Espio is one of my favorite Sonic characters, despite the fact that I have never played a game that had him in a playable role. The only reason I found out about the Chaotix was Wikipedia.
wow! really! i have played every single console sonic game, and the chaotix have the hardest missions in sonic heroes...did u like sonic next gen? i loved it! but it had no espio...

Rius

Quote from: thunderhero4 on November 27, 2007, 08:46:50 PM
My first Sonic game was next gen. After that, I played Secret Rings. Oddly, Espio is one of my favorite Sonic characters, despite the fact that I have never played a game that had him in a playable role. The only reason I found out about the Chaotix was Wikipedia.
wow! really! i have played every single console sonic game, and the chaotix have the hardest missions in sonic heroes...did u like sonic next gen? i loved it! but it had no espio...
They weren't the hardest persay, they were just more adventurous. Team Dark had the hardest stages, Team Chaotix had actual missions.

JrDude

Quote from: NINNIN6 on November 27, 2007, 08:43:59 PM
Quote from: JrDude on November 27, 2007, 08:39:56 PM
Quote from: NINNIN6 on November 27, 2007, 08:38:45 PM
Quote from: Shujinco on November 27, 2007, 08:35:30 PM
Quote from: JrDude on November 27, 2007, 08:34:24 PM
Quote from: Shujinco on November 27, 2007, 08:33:19 PM
Which one has the awesome Green Hill remix?
that one, SA2B
I heard that level was REALLY fun!

Me, growing up with Old School sonic games, would probably agree!

Man, i need to start playing newer sonic games!
SA2:B is the best 3D one, hands down. I heard Sonic & the Secret Rings was good, too, better than Sonic 2006 anyways.
lies, Sonic and The Secret Rings was HORRIBLE
worst Sonic game ever (IMO)
But you are a next-gen Sonic gamer. The Secret Rings is the only 3D Sonic that plays like the original.
it's nothing like original, all you do is steer an almost unstopable hedgehog...
in classic you could stop and go back and crud, this game, barely can
[move][/move]
Dude .

thunderhero4

Quote from: NINNIN6 on November 27, 2007, 08:49:00 PM
They weren't the hardest persay, they were just more adventurous. Team Dark had the hardest stages, Team Chaotix had actual missions.
eh...took me the longest with the chaotix...and i think i liked vector's voice actor more than the current one...but as for charmy and espio...i love their current ones...

Rius

Quote from: JrDude on November 27, 2007, 08:49:56 PM
Quote from: NINNIN6 on November 27, 2007, 08:43:59 PM
Quote from: JrDude on November 27, 2007, 08:39:56 PM
Quote from: NINNIN6 on November 27, 2007, 08:38:45 PM
Quote from: Shujinco on November 27, 2007, 08:35:30 PM
Quote from: JrDude on November 27, 2007, 08:34:24 PM
Quote from: Shujinco on November 27, 2007, 08:33:19 PM
Which one has the awesome Green Hill remix?
that one, SA2B
I heard that level was REALLY fun!

Me, growing up with Old School sonic games, would probably agree!

Man, i need to start playing newer sonic games!
SA2:B is the best 3D one, hands down. I heard Sonic & the Secret Rings was good, too, better than Sonic 2006 anyways.
lies, Sonic and The Secret Rings was HORRIBLE
worst Sonic game ever (IMO)
But you are a next-gen Sonic gamer. The Secret Rings is the only 3D Sonic that plays like the original.
it's nothing like original, all you do is steer an almost unstopable hedgehog...
in classic you could stop and go back and crud, this game, barely can
I meant it's more linear like the original. Besides, you rarely went back in the original anyway since you had a time limit. :P

thunderhero4

so tell me, while everyones here...tell me ur favorite member of the chaotix! and yes...knuckles, amy, and mighty used to be a part...but mines vector, obviously... ::)

JrDude

Espio
He pwns
He's a ninja
he can ditch his partners (which is how I mostly go through ALL the levels in SH unless I need the others or I get hurt)
he's a camilian(SP?), and they're the coolest type of reptile (he doesn't look like one though)
[move][/move]
Dude .

thunderhero4

Rius

Quote from: thunderhero4 on November 27, 2007, 08:50:41 PM
eh...took me the longest with the chaotix...and i think i liked vector's voice actor more than the current one...but as for charmy and espio...i love their current ones...
It took me the longest too, but not because it was hard, it was just... long. x_x

I like Charmy's new voice, since anything was better than a high-pitched "I'LL TAKE THE LEAD!!!!!!" >_>

Shujinco2

JrDude

Quote from: NINNIN6 on November 27, 2007, 08:55:24 PM
It took me the longest too, but not because it was hard, it was just... long. x_x

I like Charmy's new voice, since anything was better than a high-pitched "I'LL TAKE THE LEAD!!!!!!" >_>
"Yeah, time to rock and roll!" (Team Rose fight)
[move][/move]
Dude .

thunderhero4

Quote from: NINNIN6 on November 27, 2007, 08:55:24 PM

yeah...everyone said that charmy was sooo annoying in the prison island level of shadow the hedgehog that it was unplayable....i loved hearing charmy brag about me being so cool!

Rius

Quote from: thunderhero4 on November 27, 2007, 08:53:02 PM
so tell me, while everyones here...tell me ur favorite member of the chaotix! and yes...knuckles, amy, and mighty used to be a part...but mines vector, obviously... ::)
Amy?

thunderhero4

Quote from: NINNIN6 on November 27, 2007, 09:00:00 PM
Amy?
ya...in the comics...

Rius

Quote from: thunderhero4 on November 27, 2007, 09:01:50 PM
Quote from: NINNIN6 on November 27, 2007, 09:00:00 PM
Amy?
ya...in the comics...
I thought that was Julie-Su... :-\