News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

Who here is from Canada or Britain

Started by RevolutionSoldier, November 27, 2007, 05:23:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RevolutionSoldier

I am doing a report for school about the Health Care System in the Us where I live and I have to interview someone and I want to do it on an average citizen from a county with Universal Health Care. Please Help me out.
Quote from:  Emma GoldmanResistance to tyranny is mans highest ideal.

Quote from:  Huey NewtonThe Revolution has always been fought in the hands of the young. The young always inherit the revolution.

not famy

RevolutionSoldier

Quote from:  Huey NewtonThe Revolution has always been fought in the hands of the young. The young always inherit the revolution.

not famy

RevolutionSoldier

Thanks but first can you tell me a little about your shelf. I don't need anything personal I would like to know it your a teen the one who pays the bills in your family  are anything like that. Just so I know about the person I'm interviewing.

not famy

I am a student, but I also have no job.

o wait ya i dont pay bills

RevolutionSoldier

Ok first Question

Being a Citazin of a Country with Urnversal Health Care Coverage does a hight tax rate keep you are youre family from getting by and paying the bills at the end of the day.

RevolutionSoldier

Sorry forgot the spell check here's my post after spell check

Being a Citizen of a Country with Universal Health Care Coverage does a high tax rate keep you are your family from getting by and paying the bills at the end of the day.

not famy

No, it doesn't. We have enough to pay the bills and buy all the necessities then some. :0)

RevolutionSoldier

One of the concerns about Universal Health Care In America is that the lines will be so long that the people waiting to get treatment condition worsen or die waiting to get treatment. Is that a big problem where you live?

not famy

RevolutionSoldier

Why do you think you should have to pay all that money in taxes so some you don't know will be treated?

Justino14

im from canada eh, lol jk eh but why r u interveiwin them? :|
/facepalm

RevolutionSoldier

Quote from: Justino14 on November 27, 2007, 05:55:18 PM
im from canada eh, lol jk eh but why r u interveiwin them? :|
/facepalm

I doing a report about the Health Care system ane i wanted to get some views on some one who live in a country with the scary thing of Sociallized Medicean.

RevolutionSoldier

Soory but I have to go eat ritght now but I'll be right back. But Could you please answer my question its my lats one? Here it is again:

Why do you think you should have to pay all that money in taxes so some you don't know will be treated?

PS: If I dont get back before yout leave thank you soo much for your help.